• no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

the syrian army is now just a kilometer away from the capital Idlib
EQHX_5tW4AAieUg

look at all that Turkish observation points inside the red , are the Turks still there ?
it's a very complicated situation especially for Turkey, they can't fully commit to Syria and fight the SAA and Russia and they can't abandon thier allies in Idlib too.
plus they have to deal with Libya's Hafter and his backers (UAE,Egypt, France.... )

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
look at all that Turkish observation points inside the red , are the Turks still there ?
it's a very complicated situation especially for Turkey, they can't fully commit to Syria and fight the SAA and Russia and they can't abandon thier allies in Idlib too.
plus they have to deal with Libya's Hafter and his backers (UAE,Egypt, France.... )
yeh the turkish observation posts didnt save the "rebels" and the turks are now trapped chances are they will just all go home i dont think their gonna fight syria and russia and start world war 3 besides assad already won and got what he wanted

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its only a matter of time ISIS were the only rebel group that had a chance yo take down assad but they got clapped so the syrian army is gonna smoke all the rebel groups remaining :manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I support Assad and his quest to liberate his nation from foreign backed FSA terrorists. Al Shabaab and FSA are the same imo. The difference between Syria and Somalia is that Syria has oil and can easily pay off the Russians when the war is over. We wouldn't have been in this mess for 30 years if we had oil or guaranteed natural resources.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I support Assad and his quest to liberate his nation from foreign backed FSA terrorists. Al Shabaab and FSA are the same imo. The difference between Syria and Somalia is that Syria has oil and can easily pay off the Russians when the war is over. We wouldn't have been in this mess for 30 years if we had oil or guaranteed natural resources.
i agree this is in our national intrest to see al qaeda and the terorrists defeated as it weakens al shabab sooner or later al shabab will realise that their so called cousins lost and they will soon loose as well

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
i agree this is in our national intrest to see al qaeda and the terorrists defeated as it weakens al shabab sooner or later al shabab will realise that their so called cousins lost and they will soon loose as well
Ask yourself Mr. Geeljire, How can small radical militias takeover whole countries without an assured support from foreign countries?!! ISIS, AL NUSRA, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram etc all those terrorist organisations are orchestrated and funded by Western governments to please their huge Military Industries composed of military contractors and lobbyists perpetuating war.

Arab/African countries are the sheep that keep those military industries alive. It's a sad world indeed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don't like Assad but him winning is better overall for Syria.
Better for us too. Because they not done with the 7 countries listed including us. It's better if they struggle with syria and iran before they come back for the rest on that list.

It's better for us all if Allah frustrates their plans. God knows what they plan to do when iran and syria fall. Perhaps the third temple will be built.

:farmajoyaab:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Better for us too. Because they not done with the 7 countries listed including us. It's better if they struggle with syria and iran before they come back for the rest on that list.

It's better for us all if Allah frustrates their plans. God knows what they plan to do when iran and syria fall. Perhaps the third temple will be built.

:farmajoyaab:
I am confusion tf did we camel herders do to be on that list

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ask yourself Mr. Geeljire, How can small radical militias takeover whole countries without an assured support from foreign countries?!! ISIS, AL NUSRA, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram etc all those terrorist organisations are orchestrated and funded by Western governments to please their huge Military Industries composed of military contractors and lobbyists perpetuating war.

Arab/African countries are the sheep that keep those military industries alive. It's a sad world indeed.
they must get funding support and training and all of which the americans and israel supplied along with their puppets saudia arabia, their mainly after the oil there is a reason why somalia is fragmented libya destroyed and Iraq occupied in the case with Syria Russia jumped in and the western powers bailed out and just kept the oil in eastern Syria along with the Kurdish ypj puppets

Its only a matter of time ISIS were the only rebel group that had a chance yo take down assad but they got clapped so the syrian army is gonna smoke all the rebel groups remaining :manny:

it was mainly the kurds who clapped ISIS-- :bell: now that america's abandoned them I wonder what's gonna happen

Trending

Latest posts