Sweetest sspot member

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re a minority among us.
Most of them are like that, one even disrespected me at the grocery store.
He asked me for my number, I clearly did not know it by heart
then he called me an ugly , an old white lady next to me was as shocked as I was.

Most of them are like that, one even disrespected me at the grocery store.
He asked me for my number, I clearly did not know it by heart
then he called me an ugly , an old white lady next to me was as shocked as I was.
If they are savage to you then return back with as much savagery as you can. Be strong Somali women are known for being fierce lioness that can handle the fangs of lions.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I’m from Somali Galbeed her people are occupying it and she has the audacity to attack Somalis in their own forum.
So what does your people being part of my country have to do with me? Your issue is a political thing but don’t go ham on me as if I am personaly have something to do with what is going in Ethiopia. Why are you people so irrational and simpleton
I don’t bash your people but your people attack me all the damn time.

I see @Daughter of samaale is still salty about getting warning for her sick posts.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
So what does your people being part of my country have to do with me? Your issue is a political thing but don’t go ham on me as if I am personaly have something to do with what is going in Ethiopia. Why are you people so irrational and simpleton
I don’t bash your people but your people attack me all the damn time.

I see @Daughter of samaale is still salty about getting warning for her sick posts.

Sick posts? I don’t remember writing anything sick but okay.

I don’t bash your people but your people attack me for racist reasons.

Somali Galbeed is the inheritance of my ancestors who shed their blood to protect it from all ajinabis. It just annoys me an Ethiopian attacking my people in a Somali forum.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somali Galbeed is the inheritance of my ancestors who shed their blood to protect it from all ajinabis. It just annoys me an Ethiopian attacking my people in a Somali forum.

Keep repeating yourself and still being irrational

giphy.gif

@Daughter of samaale you are a horrible human, how do you even sleep at night
Such a mean spirited woman.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I got beef with no one here. Only time I get heated with people here is when I'm bored and randomly decide to attack someone :siilaanyolaugh:

@Fang4 is so welcoming:it0tdo8:
Probably the most sweetest member out of the rest of you trolls who keeps hating on a Princess like me.

Step your D game up bunch of hating faraxs.

I keep it :dzmxmmb: like my twitter posts.
Is this how you guys welcome a new sspot member. :ummhmsmiley:

Love all of the xalimos on here, my sisters:it0tdo8:
Welcome Sister I love you already!
They are just upset because you’re stunning
Haters I tell ya
Keep doing you

Welcome Sister I love you already!
They are just upset because you’re stunning
Haters I tell ya
Keep doing you
Thank you sis:it0tdo8:
They keep coming for my looks and saying I wear too much powder, and the rest are saying I am a and a man, wtf :S Somalispot is worse than twitter hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending