Sweetest sspot member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enemies of Somalis only exist in your head
Is it ok to be racist in Islam, mr hypocrite?
I know you instigate the Somali gender wars in Somalispot. I don’t have boundaries or limits for those who undermine my people and you know it as well.
I don’t have to explain anything to you, go to mereja where your Ethiopian kinsmen gather.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know you instigate the Somali gender wars in Somalispot. I don’t have boundaries or limits for those who undermine my people and you know it as well.
I don’t have to explain anything to you, go to mereja where your Ethiopian kinsmen gather.
I don’t instigate gender wars, this forum is full of sexists who call women degrading names 24/7.
You didn’t answer my question, you hypocrite Muslim. This is not your mother’s house, anyone is welcomed here so stfu

I don’t instigate gender wars, this forum is full of sexists who call women degrading names 24/7.
You didn’t answer my question, you hypocrite Muslim. This is not your mother’s house, anyone is welcomed here so stfu
Do they talk shit about us women 24/7?
wtf

Why would I answer your questions. You’re not that important for me to answer your questions.
You started calling me hypocrite and racist because I was defending my Somali sister, if I’m racist to you I don’t mind.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why would I answer your questions. You’re not that important for me to answer your questions.
You started calling me hypocrite and racist because I was defending my Somali sister, if I’m racist to you I don’t mind.

There were other times that you took unprovoked shots at me and my people me and cheerlead for sexist/racist who were calling me names. You even posted naked bantu women claiming that they were Ethiopians. You are a sick person
F off !

There were other times that you took unprovoked shots at me and my people me and cheerlead for sexist/racist who were calling me names. You even posted naked bantu women claiming that they were Ethiopians. You are a sick person
F off !
He won't do it again, but if you provoke our people he would fire back.
Just stay mutual with each other.

F off !
If you didn’t disrespect my people, I wouldn’t have bothered you. I don’t show mercy to hateful ajinabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.