swedish somali girls desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As an American, I find this funny and quite sad.

giphy.gif

lmaoo he did sweetheart there was even a thread about it couple of months ago. Everyone knows swedish somalis are desperate wh0res so i have a right to comment back since yall dont bring nothing to the table

Imagine coming from 3rd world UK and having that much air. I thought you were hating on the girl cuz she was dating a Madow but now its obvious that you only hated on her because she is from Sweden. Desperate s kulaha UK xaarlimos are known to be loose

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Imagine coming from 3rd world UK and having that much air. I thought you were hating on the girl cuz she was dating a Madow but now its obvious that you only hated on her because she is from Sweden. Desperate s kulaha UK xaarlimos are known to be loose
im hating her cos shes doing zina with a nigerian i see her as one of them

im hating her cos shes doing zina with a nigerian i see her as one of them

"ShE Is DoiNG ZiNA WiTh A NiGerIAN" kulaha, Lies!! You started the whole thread with hate towards Somali women in Sweden and now all of a sudden you want to act like you care about the sins she commits.

It isn't about Sweden. Xaliimos, no matter where they are, are cheap.
It's an unfortunate fact that you all have to come terms with.

I am no one to judge, but facts are facts.
accept that for every 1 good xaliimo, there are 3 s.:manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am not an SJW Somali I just don't like the fact that you guys are hating on a girl just because she flew all the way to London from Sweden, which BTW is not a big deal.

If this was normal than why don’t she tell the truth to her parents that she’s taking a flight to see her Nigerian boyfriend?

Only flight she would take after that is a ticket to Somalia straight dhaqan celis

If this was normal than why don’t she tell the truth to her parents that she’s taking a flight to see her Nigerian boyfriend?

Only flight she would take after that is a ticket to Somalia straight dhaqan celis

Dhaqan celis for what? Believe it or not. Somalis back home are worse. and I never said it was normal, I said flying to London from Sweden is not a big deal nor that expensive. I don't care if the guy she is flying to see is Nigerian, I didn't even know at first. I just think it's weird that you guys are hating on her and calling her desperate for flying to London. And I am not an idiot. This thread is a thread to bash Somali Women in Sweden and they are using this girl as an excuse to hate. You are from Sweden, How do you feel about Sigmund calling Swedish Somalis desperate s??

Somali fathers need to do better, if Arab and Asian fathers can control their sons and daughter how is it these somali fathers are such failures. You have to constantly be on your childrens case and know, at all times, their where abouts and who their friends are. ITS NOT HARD. If other men can do this, so can Somali fathers.

Dhaqan celis for what? Believe it or not. Somalis back home are worse. and I never said it was normal, I said flying to London from Sweden is not a big deal nor that expensive. I don't care if the guy she is flying to see is Nigerian, I didn't even know at first. I just think it's weird that you guys are hating on her and calling her desperate for flying to London. And I am not an idiot. This thread is a thread to bash Somali Women in Sweden and they are using this girl as an excuse to hate. You are from Sweden, How do you feel about Sigmund calling Swedish Somalis desperate s??

Its wrong to call somali girls anywhere s without concrete evidence. Also, we dont know why the sister is going to fly to see this man and we should just leave it alone.

It isn't about Sweden. Xaliimos, no matter where they are, are cheap.
It's an unfortunate fact that you all have to come terms with.

I am no one to judge, but facts are facts.
accept that for every 1 good xaliimo, there are 3 s.:manny:

s, meaning fornicators. Even if you see a somali girl dating anyone somali or otherwise you still have no right to call your sisters s or even have any proof of what you accuse them of. I thought Ogaden men had better dhaqan than to constantly insult women. Isku xishoo ninyahow.

waraabe

Your superior
Somali fathers need to do better, if Arab and Asian fathers can control their sons and daughter how is it these somali fathers are such failures. You have to constantly be on your childrens case and know, at all times, their where abouts and who their friends are. ITS NOT HARD. If other men can do this, so can Somali fathers.
What about the mothers

waraabe

Your superior
Its wrong to call somali girls anywhere s without concrete evidence. Also, we dont know why the sister is going to fly to see this man and we should just leave it alone.
She is flying out to get phocked by the Nigerian guy. Somali women are cheap

s, meaning fornicators. Even if you see a somali girl dating anyone somali or otherwise you still have no right to call your sisters s or even have any proof of what you accuse them of. I thought Ogaden men had better dhaqan than to constantly insult women. Isku xishoo ninyahow.
ogaden or not, runta cidna ogama baydho.

intaan arkaye, naagaha somalidu sharaf malaha. I am not obligated to hide that because I am somali.

haday ku dhibayso inaan runta sheego, ma aqaan waxaan kuu qaban karo.

ta kale dating iyo waxaa ma wax wayn buu kula yahay adigu?

ogaden or not, runta cidna ogama baydho.

intaan arkaye, naagaha somalidu sharaf malaha. I am not obligated to hide that because I am somali.

haday ku dhibayso inaan runta sheego, ma aqaan waxaan kuu qaban karo.

ta kale dating iyo waxaa ma wax wayn buu kula yahay adigu?

Listen walal, these girls life choices is honestly not hurting anyone, similarly, the somali men I personally know who had out of wedlock children, their sins isnt hurting me or anyone. All we know for sure is seeing a somali girl in a picture with some dude, that is it, therefore, you cannot conclude that she is sleeping with him bc she is dating him. Even if she is, no Somali should concern themselves for shaming herself. She is only accountable for her sins on judgement day and in dunya although she will bring shame to her family. Sadly.

I honestly never understood dating the kufr way, why a person would risk their akhira or their reputation or tarnishing their families name is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending