swedish somali girls desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ignore her she's one of those sjw somalis who would be perfectly fine and even encourage all somali females to marry "Bantu kings"

I am not an SJW Somali I just don't like the fact that you guys are hating on a girl just because she flew all the way to London from Sweden, which BTW is not a big deal.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am not an SJW Somali I just don't like the fact that you guys are hating on a girl just because she flew all the way to London from Sweden, which BTW is not a big deal.
she's FLYING out to see a fufu whom shes not even married to and your telling me your not sjw. your dumber than I thought.

VIP
Not another SJW BLM Xalimo :faysalwtf:

giphy (25).gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You obviously lack common sense, abaayo. You don't have to be someone's wife in order to mean something.

No, you can also be someone’s sister/mother/aunt/friend.

she's FLYING out to see a fufu whom shes not even married to and your telling me your not sjw. your dumber than I thought.

You are the one who created a whole ass thread about a xaalimo you don't even know, hating on her because of WHAT, cuz she flew to London? But I am the dumb one, riiight. It wouldn't matter to me if the guy she flew to see was an Abdi, I would still defend her and you would still hate on her. You are just a HATER. AND trust me no one is jealous of you UK xaarlimos, trust me! And How does it make me sjw???

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You are the one who created a whole ass thread about a xaalimo you don't even know, hating on her because of WHAT, cuz she flew to London? But I am the dumb one, riiight. It wouldn't matter to me if the guy she flew to see was an Abdi, I would still defend her and you would still hate on her. You are just a HATER. AND trust me no one is jealous of you UK xaarlimos, trust me! And How does it make me sjw???
you type like your 16 which I assume you are. You have a LONG way to go stay in skool likkle one

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Looool
Someone called him a girl and he got mad.

Btw he didnt **** down somali girls

lmaoo he did sweetheart there was even a thread about it couple of months ago. Everyone knows swedish somalis are desperate wh0res so i have a right to comment back since yall dont bring nothing to the table

lool I always knew that country had desperate females and love to copy uk xaalimos lol would you think she would do the same for a faraax instead of a nigerian same people that bully us

SOMALI GIRLS: omg somali guys can't provide for me, yall broke niggas

ALSO SOMALI GIRLS: i will finance abu tyrone and f*ck around and be the first xalimoid to go north pole just to see him

Ramen

🌸
lmaoo he did sweetheart there was even a thread about it couple of months ago. Everyone knows swedish somalis are desperate wh0res so i have a right to comment back since yall dont bring nothing to the table
desperate s kulaha
I only see uk xalimos trying to get attention from black guys on twt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending