Swedish man faces 2 years in prison for saying Somalis have low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
amd puntland? Tell abdiweli gaas to get on a diet, teach him smart eating.

Puntland's national forc, sponsored by generous go fund me donaters
Dr Abdiweli Gaas is a known professor who has a PHD in economics.

A loser like you shouldn't have the audacity to mention his name. Go read the mail for your illiterate father.

Dr Abdiweli Gaas is a known professor who has a PHD in economics.

A loser like you shouldn't have the audacity to mention his name. Go read the mail for your illiterate father.
In economics? You mean in like how he bought 200 big macs for a voucher? Oof at least Farmajo doesn't have unstable cholesterol that if you put on a graph is comparable to zimbabwe's inflation ratew

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In economics? You mean in like how he bought 200 big macs for a voucher? Oof at least Farmajo doesn't have unstable cholesterol that if you put on a graph is comparable to zimbabwe's inflation ratew
I'm not interested in your calcaal about another man.

Go read the mail for your illiterate father and leave the people who have accomplished far more things than you. You sound like a bitter, jealous, scorned ex wife. A hit and quit victim.

I'm not interested in your calcaal about another man.

Go read the mail for your illiterate father and leave the people who have accomplished far more things than you. You sound like a bitter, jealous, scorned ex wife. A hit and quit victim.
What is there to be jealous of?

Maybe somaliland (which im not, I applaud of their achievement) but do you really think that a region with a go-fund me powered army, a land whale as a leader and living Ethiopian population will succeed ? Why don't you continue eating mcdonald, Behold, Nation of fat peoples

38be6cce83d938fdd3f879e3861b72a1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts