Swedes having a crazy meltdown about Somalis in a forum

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
https://www.flashback.org/t1706436

This is a 9 year old thread called "Why are Somalis the most hated nationality in Sweden?" with 50+ pages that is still getting posts til this day:ooh::mjlol:

Major highlights include:
QFtA7f6.jpg

"Mmm, Somalis are the scum on Earth. Wild beasts from a faraway land that should be chained by hand and foot with a heavy chain":mjlol:
a9YHKTw.jpg

"Got almost beaten up and robbed by a pack of Somalis. I was really fucking lucky that I was on a bike":pachah1:

Qjct2XU.jpg

"It's on paper that these animals have one of the lowest IQs on average, [...] I myself lived in a n:gger dominated area for 4 months and to teach these herd animals a little bit of common sense, Swedish and stability is like teaching a seal quantum physics.

To answer your question, yes I hate negroids and camelfuckers.":lolbron:

Keep in mind that this was on the first page, in 2011. Here's one from 2019:

R5lfcmf.jpg

"Gypsies are Europe's scum
Somalis are Africa's scum
Hazaras are Middle East's scum

All regions have their trash people, but they all have one thing in common. They come together in Sweden."

Now this is getting too long, so let me conclude with the cherry on the cake:

V3uzJdW.jpg

"A niggress from Kenya I talked to said that Somalis are the Gypsies of Africa and that the other n:ggers hates them.":pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo wallahi it's no lie ileen Swedish is really one of easiest languages to learn for Dutch and English speaker. Last pic I understood without translation

Before I opened it I knew it was flashback. This is a racist forum. It’s the only forum I known you can’t get banned for racism. They call black people monkeys, the n word animals etc etc. That include mods. If you think we are bad here, you haven’t seen sh1t. Even girls who get raped or killed they show no sympathy. That’s what you get for being monkey lover

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Before I opened it I knew it was flashback. This is a racist forum. It’s the only forum I known you can’t get banned for racism. They call black people monkeys, the n word animals etc etc. That include mods. If you think we are bad here, you haven’t seen sh1t. Even girls who get raped or killed they show no sympathy. That’s what you get for being monkey lover
yeah that place is sick as fuuck:holeup:

and there are actually somalis there

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
They should worry about themselves , they are becoming a thing of the past. Extinct, we refugees will showcase them in those museums that they built themselves and speak of their true kindness:silanyolaugh::lawd:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
They should worry about themselves , they are becoming a thing of the past. Extinct, we refugees will showcase them in those museums that they built themselves and speak of their true kindness:silanyolaugh::lawd:
lmao they get bullied by other cadaan for being "rape capital of the world"
:dead:

Trending