Swahili is now the official language of Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What’s in it for Somalia to join EAC I can’t find any information or what it’ll entail besides slogans like “bigger business” and “bigger markets”
A lot, we will have a monetary union. Therefore a much more stable environment to invest in and access to cash. No longer any need for dollarisation. Somalis will be able to earn and spend with a strong currency. We will also have trade deal with countries that sign with EAC. Our agriculture and fishing will receive significant investment and trade opportunities within the bloc.

A lot, we will have a monetary union. Therefore a much more stable environment to invest in and access to cash. No longer any need for dollarisation. Somalis will be able to earn and spend with a strong currency. We will also have trade deal with countries that sign with EAC. Our agriculture and fishing will receive significant investment and trade opportunities within the bloc.
Source for this? I fear Somalia will be an economic dumping ground

The source is his local HAG makhayaad
915C1905-0761-4749-BA6D-3B6F2172E418.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

The Eurozone comprised of some of the richest countries in Earth could barely stay afloat but I’m supposed to believe an East African one will.

Economics isn’t your strong suit bro.

Trending