Swahili is now the official language of Somalia

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Also in his LinkedID, Swahili is listed as his mother tongue :what::damn::pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://so.linkedin.com/in/daud-aweis-62307b49

Hahah, he seems to have lived in Kenya, possibly from there too.
He’s a politician from Kenya! Hold your horses.
7255DA67-1145-4416-9576-B273E58879F4.png

I don't understand the problem, swahili is the mother tongue of parts of the somalias population, it is not a foreign language like say english

Swahili is going to be an official language once we join EAC. Get used to it guys

Article 11 of the Protocol on Amendments to the Constitutive Act of the African Union states the The official languages of the Union and all its institutions shall be Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Kiswahili and any other African language.

By being member of the African union, swahili have effectively been one of officially language of the Republic of Somalia since 1963-1964

Farm

VIP
What’s in it for Somalia to join EAC I can’t find any information or what it’ll entail besides slogans like “bigger business” and “bigger markets”
His uncle gets to loot more basically sums it up…. a country with no constitution, unity or even security agreeing to join a Pan Bantu super state is laughable

World

VIP
What’s in it for Somalia to join EAC I can’t find any information or what it’ll entail besides slogans like “bigger business” and “bigger markets”
Nothing. Somalia doesn’t have a single power plant or a national electric grid, we have no export oriented businesses because we don’t even have the electricity needed to become one. So what bigger markets and businesses are these clueless people talking about? What will happen is that whatever Somali businesses exist will eventually be taken over by Kenyan and Tanzanian businesses. Only “benefit” is that Somali people will continue to flee from Somalia to better countries like how Romanians flee to the UK.

Trending