Suspicious Women

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Question for rag culus only...

Would you be suspicious of your wife if she asks you to marry another wife. As in, she wouldn’t mind you going up to the 4 wives limit.

Yes or no?
Why?
Remember, she came up with the idea not you...

There’s various reasons I can think of which a woman would want her husband to have more wives.

I’d choose the other wives for my husband and make sure that we all live under one roof :gnzbryw::diddyass: He ain’t the only one benefitting

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
My wife will never do that, since she will likely not be even somali Or Muslim. Coming to your questions, yes I will be very suspicious.

Yes, it could possibly mean that she's willing to cheat behind the scenes while I'm with my proposed second wife. Gotta use that noggin. Can't trust her

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
There’s various reasons I can think of which a woman would want her husband to have more wives.

I’d choose the other wives for my husband and make sure that we all live under one roof :gnzbryw::diddyass: He ain’t the only one benefitting

Y’all gonna end up kicking him out the house

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Yes, it could possibly mean that she's willing to cheat behind the scenes while I'm with my proposed second wife. Gotta use that noggin. Can't trust her

giphy.gif

So you won’t suspect that she’s swinging the other way, since she’s eager for another woman to be in the picture?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
My kids will chose their religion. I don’t mind if they are atheist.

Do you believe in the Jannah & Jahannam aspect of the religion?
If yes, would you not fear that them being a non-Muslim would grant them an adverse position in the afterlife?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Do you believe in the Jannah & Jahannam aspect of the religion?
If yes, would you not fear that them being a non-Muslim would grant them an adverse position in the afterlife?
That is Their choice to make, I will show them my beliefs, if they follow it good . if they don’t it is on them.

Trending