Surre elder from Xeraale supports Laascanood massacre by SL government

The orphans of Aabbe Afweyne cried tollahayey they wanted help from clan confederalists in PL and the 2 side who bombed each other over Kismaayo with Xabashistan/Kiinya help. So now theyre crying over reer Xeraalle saying pan Jabartinimo will be countered with pan Irir/Samaale movement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop the tribal crocodile tears over Lass Caanood if youre or you support Kiinya's Madoobe or Ethiopianl's Jaalle Formaggio or even a clan confederalis from PL who is against Somalia Italiana sovereignty over PL

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The orphans of Aabbe Afweyne cried tollahayey they wanted help from clan confederalists in PL and the 2 side who bombed each other over Kismaayo with Xabashistan/Kiinya help. So now theyre crying over reer Xeraalle saying pan Jabartinimo will be countered with pan Irir/Samaale movement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop the tribal crocodile tears over Lass Caanood if youre or you support Kiinya's Madoobe or Ethiopianl's Jaalle Formaggio or even a clan confederalis from PL who is against Somalia Italiana sovereignty over PL
If you buy lorry full of Ethiopian Gin you can easily recruit the Surre in Xerale to join your expansion into Harti land, I hear there are Surre in Sanaag.:deadmanny:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That's not Surre not even Abdalle or even Fiqi Mohammed as a whole. Nowadays only 2 subclans of Cumar Fiqi Mohammed live there.
So majority of Sure both Qubeys & Abdalle have nothing to do with this nonsense.
you seem to disagree with this elders war cry to invade Erigabo and Garowe, what is the Dir position in regards to Laascanood.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I moved on tbh, i can't find it in me to hate anyone anymore. MX need to reconcile with their neighbors in Xeeraale
These are our dugsi teacher and Macalin, class. They know that Irir Samaale wont save them from Habar Gidir attacks.

Rer Xeraale are closer to Cabudwaaq and we helped them during the war against Hutu even giving access to our hospitals. Doombiro Direed abaal bay noogu leedahay.

you seem to disagree with this elders war cry to invade Erigabo and Garowe, what is the Dir position in regards to Laascanood.
Sure you used to fight with their reer abti in Caabudwaaq/Balanbale in 90s and 2000s specially Fiqi Mohammed subclans.
Now a days sure is busy with Hiiraan folks. Xawaadle started targeting Qubeys Farmers, who were not even bothering with Siyaasad and anything going on with Hirshabeele politics.
Sure was like as long as we can farm our crops peacefully we don't care about politics and their Xaaraam money.
And Xawaadle still found a way to beef with Qubeys Farmers and Abdalle from Galgaduud specially Fiqi Mohammed started going there.
Sure doesn't really care that much with politics and kursi. We see it Xaaraam & not a worthy trade off for Aakhiro.
Sure have nothing with any of these Somaliland shenanigans.
If we can farm & live peacefully faan, politics, killing innocent people creating unnecessary hate are not our cup of tea.

Laagite

الداروودي
Sure you used to fight with their reer abti in Caabudwaaq/Balanbale in 90s and 2000s specially Fiqi Mohammed subclans.
Now a days sure is busy with Hiiraan folks. Xawaadle started targeting Qubeys Farmers, who were not even bothering with Siyaasad and anything going on with Hirshabeele politics.
Sure was like as long as we can farm our crops peacefully we don't care about politics and their Xaaraam money.
And Xawaadle still found a way to beef with Qubeys Farmers and Abdalle from Galgaduud specially Fiqi Mohammed started going there.
Sure doesn't really care that much with politics and kursi. We see it Xaaraam & not a worthy trade off for Aakhiro.
Sure have nothing with any of these Somaliland shenanigans.
If we can farm & live peacefully faan, politics, killing innocent people creating unnecessary hate are not our cup of tea.
You seem reasonable

I want to ask what's with the recent anti-Daroodism with the Surre as of late.

I don't get why alot start unprovoked hostility against members of certain clans.

You seem reasonable

I want to ask what's with the recent anti-Daroodism with the Surre as of late.

I don't get why alot start unprovoked hostility against members of certain clans.
Sure and isaaq are both Mahe Dir, but that doesn't mean that Sure or any other Mahe Dir should defend injustice, because you from the same Subclan.
In the late 80s Sure and gaadsan were part of SNM since they both live in South Somalia they were called SSNM, south somali national movement, so some old people who were part of these armed struggles still feel that isaaq or Mahe Dir are still targeted and react extremely irrational emotional.
Majority of Sure nowadays are aware of that Isaaq have abandon their Xaq udirir policy in the old SNM days & that power and money have corrupted them.
So only a minority of Sure has anti any qabiil.
So don't mind if you see any sure who spews hate against any somali clans.
Our isimo would never allow them to even do anything they are saying online.

90% of Surre will stand with Issaq if it came to a qabil war between Issaq and Darood.

The reality is Darood is beating the drums of war in the name of Daroodnimo. What does a Darood from Jiigga have to do with internal politics between Dhulbanto and Issaq, when many Dhulbanto are part of Somaliland and they choose it by themselves?

Now we condone injustice but we can see through the facade associated with all the drum beating.

Trending