Surre City

Mahe Dir relationship? :wow1:

Joke aside, I think it would've been best if they fully resettled amongst y'all in the North after the civil war era and moved away from Hawiye and Darood.
Sxb don't mistaken us for being miskeens just because we're spread out were battle hardened and hold our nuts in all our deegans.:lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb don't mistaken us for being miskeens just because we're spread out were battle hardened and hold our nuts in all our deegans.:lolbron:

View attachment 272669

Don't worry about those 'landheer' 'langaab' shit in war it's irrelevant, israel beat 300 million arabs. No point if ur clan is large but all 'urbanized girlies loving the good life' vs 'dhagax eating nomads not corruptable to life excesses and sees war as a rite of passage'

Don't worry about those 'landheer' 'langaab' shit in war it's irrelevant, israel beat 300 million arabs. No point if ur clan is large but all 'urbanized girlies loving the good life' vs 'dhagax eating nomads not corruptable to life excesses and sees war as a rite of passage'
Somalis are jaahil the clan that can rape loot and steal the most is seen as the "laandhere" :what:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are jaahil the clan that can rape loot and steal the most is seen as the most "laandhere" :what:

The true landheere is he who builds, progresses, leaves behind a better place then what he inherited, becuz it takes 'seconds' to destroy, nothing landheere about that.

It's well aware of your fighting background.

I'm just saying you'd be in a better spot if you didn't have to be stuck in constant conflict or surrounded by it, and had security, and stability.

Last edited:
@Arkan stop painting the same brush with how HAGS treat dir. Their is No problems between DIR N Darod not the 'darod' side anyways. Never in my life ever heard of a conflict between them except an incident between marehan and dir sub clan in 'heraale', maybe @TekNiKo can further elaborate why it happened.

Dir iyo Darod is wiil n abti as far as PL sees it. I cannot say the same from 'dir', their very hostile to darod especially Djibouti. I don't know why, maybe they care to explain where this hostility comes from? it's always darods dying to save their lands in ethiopia not Djibouti president. I remember it was PL who sent livestock to Djibouti to fight Eritrea expansionism. It was siyad brre who 'created' the state for them in 77. I don't see any history that is 'foul' from the darod side. Infact I don't see any real 'foul' behaviour from darod to any IRIR clan.
My main point is they'd be better off with those they have immediate ties with, other Dir and Isaaq. It's not about who they fight.

Don't paint a brush over all of Dir because of what IOG and his Junta are doing. You can see the see the poor state of his own clan in Djibouti, forget Ethiopia.

Last edited:
@Arkan @Weerar These lands we purchased are mainly for commercial purposes and Qurbajoog returning not really a Surre relocation

when it comes to the Future concentrating our deegans will be to the deep south riverine regions specifically our deegans in Dollobay-Luuq in DDS as well as our deegans in Jamaame these is where we Surre should concentrate rather than being spread out which comes with disadvantages but is a result of being an Culama clan spreading the deen a noble endeavour

Yeah, that's why I said gain a foothold in Hargeisa. It was a smart move since Hargeisa is the urbanised hub of the North and business is booming there. Safe investment.

Being culuma has worldy disadvantages in a corrupt and tribalist ridden land like Somalia. You have to exchange the Dunya for Akhira and sadly can't preach the deen to everyone. :meleshame:.

Yeah, that's why I said gain a foothold in Hargeisa. It was a smart move since Hargeisa is the urbanised hub of the North and business is booming there. Safe investment.

Being culuma has worldy disadvantages in a corrupt and tribalist ridden land like Somalia. You have to exchange the Dunya for Akhira and sadly can't preach the deen to everyone. :meleshame:.
How far is it from Hargeisa?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Isreal beat arabs and thier Sharanshor in 6 days 1967 and took huge land from them ,West Bank,gaza,golan heights and sinu peninsula

Which clan did you erase from the text? I know the ssm was based in afdheer and armed by the derg. Am guessing they fought OG in afdheer-bakool borders?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Arkan stop painting the same brush with how HAGS treat dir. Their is No problems between DIR N Darod not the 'darod' side anyways. Never in my life ever heard of a conflict between them except an incident between marehan and dir sub clan in 'heraale', maybe @TekNiKo can further elaborate why it happened.

Dir iyo Darod is wiil n abti as far as PL sees it. I cannot say the same from 'dir', their very hostile to darod especially Djibouti. I don't know why, maybe they care to explain where this hostility comes from? it's always darods dying to save their lands in ethiopia not Djibouti president. I remember it was PL who sent livestock to Djibouti to fight Eritrea expansionism. It was siyad brre who 'created' the state for them in 77. I don't see any history that is 'foul' from the darod side. Infact I don't see any real 'foul' behaviour from darod to any IRIR clan.
When it comes to Dir I can tell you they were the biggest supporters of N&N, they are also very mixed with MX, the problem in Xeraale was due to Abdulahi Yusuf not Dir themselves. We have a very good relationship dating back to Adal era, when I go Borama I will be treated as native because I am MX, not because I am Darood. I can say particularly Rer Dalal and Dir are very mixed, wiil iyo abtigiis, maybe that is why they were willing to die for Farmaajo who is Rer Dalal, also Jamaame is Dir town and the first DC of Jamaame was a Rer Dalal man, the Dir in Xeraale use Rer Dalal facilities in Caabudwaaq be it schools, university, airport, hospitals etc, let us not confuse Dir - Darood relationship with Dir - MX relationship or Dir - Rer Dalal relationship.

I am here to correct your blunder inader, we have a very good relationship with them, if they decide to vocally support SL, dee maxaa inaga galay its up to them, I doubt they are supporting SL though they have few qabqable who are paid to speak nonsense, but the population is dhaqanwise MX especially the ones living with us. Its those confused ones living among Hutus and Madow you have to look out for.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Arkan @Weerar These lands we purchased are mainly for commercial purposes and Qurbajoog returning not really a Surre relocation

when it comes to the Future concentrating our deegans will be to the deep south riverine regions specifically our deegans in Dollobay-Luuq in DDS as well as our deegans in Jamaame these is where we Surre should concentrate rather than being spread out which comes with disadvantages but is a result of being an Culama clan spreading the deen a noble endeavour

You have a good head on your shoulder niyow, I welcome this and I think Rer Dalal and Dir could be good allies in the future, the south is also my main goal, especially farming lands, As Rer Dalal we have reached the highest level of Geeljiredom, now we must venture into Farming and start a civilization in the south, cool headed people like you could be allies. The Shabelle river accese you got in Hiiraan is probably the hottest commodity you have.

It will be hard for 50 dir qoys to expand in hiran fertile lands they are surrounded every corner why don’t all surre join biimal in marka being 50 qoys every region is not good strategy to expand
Surre is a culimo clan . We settle in areas to spread Islam . Usually marrying 4 wives from the locals and moving on .
Surre at kabxanley and deefow are bah wargardhac . Hiraan bari used to be marehaan before menlik 2nd attacked.
Surre can defend themselves and no thank you .

Last edited:
So that means the Surre that live with Harti and insult them can finally move and be with their brothers?
Kkkkk surre is way older than harti 😅
Not every surre is on the same boat

that's Kabosilig( samatar muuse) 😁 Cumar Mahmoud had many wars with them and gave them the Kabosilig name . Old clan rivalry .

You have a good head on your shoulder niyow, I welcome this and I think Rer Dalal and Dir could be good allies in the future, the south is also my main goal, especially farming lands, As Rer Dalal we have reached the highest level of Geeljiredom, now we must venture into Farming and start a civilization in the south, cool headed people like you could be allies. The Shabelle river accese you got in Hiiraan is probably the hottest commodity you have.
Reer dalal / marehaan border only fiqimaxamed (bah salebaan) atgalgaduud.
Fiqimaxamed (bah wargardhac) at gedo.
Idk why u are mentioning dir

Biggest ventures is at
lower shebelle golweyn
Boholgaras gedo
Bander jadiid lower jubba
Dolowbay afdere dds
Bangal kenyA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430-180838_File Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-180838_File Viewer.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 42

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Allah beenta 😅 . Weren't u guys the ones who hired Indians against cabaas muuse .
What is this fake history sxb there were no indians against them, they're not that significant sxb. Waa macalins who taught us at schools but unfortunately half of them are on Dir and Irir juice unlike Madhibaan who are proud Maakhiris we even made a Madhibaan mayor of LQ.

Trending