Surah Rahman (The beneficent). Beautiful Recitation

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Qari Name: Mishary Rashid Alafasy

Live Recitation of 2006 Ramadan by Sheikh Rashid in Masjid Kabir, Kuwait City, Kuwait.

Surah Rahman with English subtitles.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
We all should thank the almighty Lord for making us Muslims. It's the greatest privilege and blessing of this Dunya.
images - 2020-12-25T073426.417.jpeg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
SURAH RAHMAN BRIEF COMMENTARY & BACK GROUND:
This Surah has 78 verses divided into 3 Rukus/Sections. It takes its name from verse 1: الرَّحْمَٰن ُ. The most Gracious Merciful, which is an attribute and name of God. This name is not only a title but also the topic of the Surah where the blessings of God’s mercy upon Jinn and humankind are mentioned and discussed.

Its revelation period is not certain, and some traditions state it as a Meccan while others a Madni Surah. On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, Ikrimah and Qatadah there are some traditions that say that this Surah revealed in Madina, but most commentators think it as a Meccan surah. Also, the subject of this Surah looks like that it is Meccans Surah.

This Surah is often considered and regarded as the ‘beauty of the Quran’ also based on a Books of Sunni Muslims

Tirmidhi recorded that Jabir said, “The Prophet of God PBUH went to his Companions and recited Surat Rahman from Creation

لَقَدْ قَرَأْتُهَا عَلَى الْجِنِّ لَيْلَةَ الْجِنِّ فَكَانُوا أَحْسَنَ مَرْدُودًا مِنْكُمْ، كُنْتُ كُلَّمَا أَتَيْتُ عَلَى قَوْلِهِ فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ قَالُوا: لَا بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ نِعَمِكَ رَبَّنَا نُكَذِّبُ فَلَكَ الْحَمْد

(On the night of the Jinns I recited it to the Jinns, and their response was better than yours! Whenever I recited God’s statement: So “which of the blessings of your Lord will you both deny” (They said, “None of Your favors do we deny, our Lord! All praise is due to you.”)

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The Masjid of the first video is magnificent Mashallah.
images - 2020-12-25T123842.267.jpeg
images - 2020-12-25T123850.300.jpeg
images - 2020-12-25T123900.203.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts