Supreme Court overturns third-degree murder conviction against ex-Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was a high profile case because of the type of victim and those who were advocating for justice on her behalf including the Australian prime minister. The Police union which typically stands by all killings by police paid lip service to Noor's case.

Noor also had complaints against him pending prior to the shooting. Two months prior to the shooting of the woman, he pulled a gun on a driver he stopped for a minor violation. On his file was the recommendation of trainers and psychiatrist suggesting he wasn't mentally fit to be a police officer. All these worked against him in court.

He was in the wrong profession.

Are you SERIOUS???????? He had that on his file??????????

Never use substance abuse if you are predisposed to mental Illness.

My favorite lesbian-- can i get an AMEN????
1631893496693.png

Are you SERIOUS???????? He had that on his file??????????

Never use substance abuse if you are predisposed to mental Illness.

My favorite lesbian-- can i get an AMEN????View attachment 200980

Yea, the pre-hiring evaluation by two psychiatrists suggested Officer Noor might not be able to handle the stress of police work. Hence, the brother being in the wrong profession. He liked to do it but wasn't mentally qualified.

He looks the accountant part or some office worker.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yea, the pre-hiring evaluation by two psychiatrists suggested Officer Noor might not be able to handle the stress of police work. Hence, the brother being in the wrong profession. He liked to do it but wasn't mentally qualified.

Very Sad. Sign of mental illness is avoiding stress jobs. I hope he gets therapy in prison. He sure wont be able to be a police man any more or even own a gun. I guess he was saved. Now he just has to answer to Allaah swt for his murder charges

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Also the white americans are having a field day with this story, i was reading the tweets on the new yorks post, breaking911, foxnews and other twitter news outlets and of course they brought race and BLM into the discussion lol, these guys don't rest 24/7 on smoke

Very Sad. Sign of mental illness is avoiding stress jobs. I hope he gets therapy in prison. He sure wont be able to be a police man any more or even own a gun. I guess he was saved. Now he just has to answer to Allaah swt for his murder charges

I am not qualified to suggest he has mental illness. But for any cadet in training at the police academies, psychological evaluation is a requirement. They test cadets for stress coping among other evaluations.

Many fail and are sent away.

Also the white americans are having a field day with this story, i was reading the tweets on the new yorks post, breaking911, foxnews and other twitter news outlets and of course they brought race and BLM into the discussion lol, these guys don't rest 24/7 on smoke

Those are the right wing Murdoch propaganda machine. They live for the race wars. You can't go by their invective and assume all white Americans think the same way.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not qualified to suggest he has mental illness. But for any cadet in training at the police academies, psychological evaluation is a requirement. They test cadets for stress coping among other evaluations.

Many fail and are sent away.

I see. You seem a person who checks her facts always. I respect that. Do u drink beer?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did you take out the silicon bags Basra? They burst and Leak toxic stuff when they age. The boob job you did in your early years was unwise.

I would rather see saggy you than sick from toxic bags.

Do u still like....

1631896350620.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fishing with a code ain't gonna cut it for ya saggy old ass. You can not tell who I am but I know you dumb Basra. You are senile at this point too LOL.

Well Senile are curious too. And i know, curiosity killed the cat- but this Kat is woke! And u know it!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waa runtaa, you are always sexy for an Ayeeyo. That bottomless avarice for dick makes you flaming hot Ayeeyo.

Now, go away.

Well too bad the ONLY gu.s u have to offer is a fake one. But i appreciate the lesbian bravado.
1631897260278.png

Trending