Supreme Court overturns third-degree murder conviction against ex-Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well good for him. He made precedent history in the annals of Judicial cases. Give it to a farah to do that. We just Loooveeee to make history. looool

But still he has the man slaughter conviction. He was sentenced to 12 & 1/2 years- so basically he will be out in six years.

He was sentenced in 2017 - He will be out in 2023

But this quote from the supreme Minnesota justice is interesting

""We may very well agree that Noor's decision to shoot a deadly weapon simply because he was startled was disproportionate and unreasonable," Gildea wrote. "Noor's conduct is especially troubling given the trust that citizens should be able to place in our peace officers"

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

White police do that on daily basis and we don't even see them stepping in a court room.

Noor -- i hope u learnt your lesson.

• Do not smoke weed in patrol car. He fired at the woman while his partner sat next to him. That means- the bullet flew near his partners face into the poor Australian woman with a hoodie standing by the drivers window. Noor was paranoid from being high
  • You are not White, Blue Brothers will not protect you

reer

VIP
free my nigga noor. reduced sentence. drinking that caano geel pack.
download (5).jpeg

I felt sorry for him,. He chose the wrong profession to begin with and wasted his talent. Perhaps when he gets out, he can put his degree to good use outside the USA. This country is going down the drain eventually anyway. Time we plan for a future without ignorant white evangelicals folks and their God complex ruining life for everybody.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's not his fault a potential criminal startled him. Those white people are known for their love mass shootings, he was right to be suspicious, he was absolutely justified.

#freemohamednoor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2023 he will be back free good for him. This definitely changed him though @Basra

For sure. U can't go through this experience without learning and growing. I hope he prays his salat and never uses drugs again or joins police. Actually he wont be eligible to be a police man or even own a gun.

He shouldn’t have gotten a single day in prison.
I’m always for POC not spending a day in jail for the same thing whites do but he deserves to be in jail. He had no reason to pull out his service pistol and gun down a women that called him.

City paid her family 20 million.

World

VIP
I’m always for POC not spending a day in jail for the same thing whites do but he deserves to be in jail. He had no reason to pull out his service pistol and gun down a women that called him.

City paid her family 20 million.
It was a dark alley, and he heard a loud thud on his car. He thought he was being shot at or attacked by the criminal, but unfortunately it was the woman. Even his partner pulled out his gun.

The only reason he is in prison is because he’s a Somali man, and the victim was a white woman. It was a perfect opportunity for them to say “look, police officers who shoot at innocent people are being held accountable”.

He is an innocent and hard working man who unfortunately chose the wrong profession.

Last edited:
He shouldn’t have gotten a single day in prison.

It was a high profile case because of the type of victim and those who were advocating for justice on her behalf including the Australian prime minister. The Police union which typically stands by all killings by police paid lip service to Noor's case.

Noor also had complaints against him pending prior to the shooting. Two months prior to the shooting of the woman, he pulled a gun on a driver he stopped for a minor violation. On his file was the recommendation of trainers and a psychiatrist suggesting he wasn't mentally fit to be a police officer. All these worked against him in court.

He was in the wrong profession.

Trending

Latest posts