BREAKING NEWS Supreme Court overturns third-degree murder conviction against ex-Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor

That's very good.

So many cadaan cops go free each year but when a Somali does the same thing they get punished with the full severity of the law, it's simply not fair.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That's very good.

So many cadaan cops go free each year but when a Somali does the same thing they get punished with the full severity of the law, it's simply not fair.
But would you say it’s completely wrong for him to serve time considering he did kill that woman? I mean just cuz the white cops get a pass doesn’t mean he’s innocent. Any cop that does this is in the wrong, somali or white.
I wonder what the Islamic conviction would be? Highly doubt he’d be free.

But would you say it’s completely wrong for him to serve time considering he did kill that woman? I mean just cuz the white cops get a pass doesn’t mean he’s innocent. Any cop that does this is in the wrong, somali or white.
I wonder what the Islamic conviction would be? Highly doubt he’d be free.
Islamically he'd probably jailed or something along those lines, I'm not saying he's totally innocent, I'm just pointing out the disparities

I felt sorry for him,. He chose the wrong profession to begin with and wasted his talent. Perhaps when he gets out, he can put his degree to good use outside the USA. This country is going down the drain eventually anyway. Time we plan for a future without ignorant white evangelicals folks and their God complex ruining life for everybody.
you are one delusional somali

Trending