Suppose you're dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nemesis

Great topic and my apologies to the reception you received from this crowd who are only interested which Somali girl sleeps with which rap artist.

Back to the topic, as an organ and carcass donor, I’ve already covered these kinds of situations in the forms that I signed. In the scenario you painted above, the machines will be only on to harvest the reusable organ parts of my body and then, be shut done completely. In the case that I had an attack on the street suffering from such a terminal disease, I will wear a medical alert that says don’t resuscitate bracelet for the paramedics.

Aussie lol

u missed her point. She wants to know how to tell family members about a terminal disease. And if suicide is an option? LOL

Aussie lol

u missed her point. She wants to know how to tell family members about a terminal disease. LOL

Basra

Thanks, I thought she was talking about the life support machines. If her parents won’t switch off the machines, they forgot that these machines are playing the role of God by keeping you alive artificially when you are dead. If they won’t accept, get a legal document and they have no say in it.

To the few people who actually answered my question respectfully, I’m grateful. The rest of you….I don’t really care fam. Mice.

You think so? Make a thread about it and get off mine.

No I'm a respectable man I speak 6 languages have a successful career dermatologist ....I'm that successful nigga fam u know.....I'm not the average abdi u see....what I'm saying is have some respect to successful men I own my own house and I'm 6'4 as well 229 pounds nothing but muscles!

You replied kindly and I'm grateful and I drafted a nice reply, but then you went on to agree with Basra that I had some sort of disease so I deleted it. I challenge you to be better than to assume someone's health status.

Nemesis

Sxb, I only agreed with Basra thinking that she was correcting me. I skim read posts and thought that I made a mistake and trusted her. Never again. I apologise. You are a valuable and enlightened member here with great thoughts and a great source to challenge us to think outside of the Somali (mentality) square. I wish you all the best. Sorry again. Thanks mate.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nemesis

Sxb, I only agreed with Basra thinking that she was correcting me. I skim read posts and thought that I made a mistake and trusted her. Never again. I apologise. You are a valuable and enlightened member here with great thoughts and a great source to challenge us to think outside of the Somali (mentality) square. Thanks mate.

Aussie

Why are u kissing A$$?? She said u have a mice mind lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Stop eeddo.

OK.

tumblr_oonrbvJvWk1v2iefho1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.