Suppose you're dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had a deadly, painful disease that was going to kill you anyway, would you:

a). Stay on life support and let your family deal with the cost.
b). Allow the doctor to kill you.

Let's see what kind of people I'm dealing with.

~Nem

Talk about being dark.....I will choose to live the more pain the more sins are being erased and u will be rewarded in akhirah!!

Talk about being dark.....I will choose to live the more pain the more sins are being erased and u will be rewarded in akhirah!!
Why is death a dark subject? It's natural.

What about the pain you are creating for others by living? Remember, they cannot help you. Think about it.

Why is death a dark subject? It's natural.

What about the pain you are creating for others by living? Remember, they cannot help you. Think about it.

I don't care let them pay I'm collecting good deeds saaxib and they will get a good deed as well for helping it's a win win in akhirah #waste the money for jannah

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Let me die. I wanna leave my family behind with smiles, not a face contorted with agony. Pull the motherfucking plug nigga!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you had a deadly, painful disease that was going to kill you anyway, would you:

~Nem

It depends. Does this have to do with a recent HIV diagnosis? :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

~Nem

Nem

No matter what disease u got. U will be fine. Take this as a blessing. Pray Salat and be a good Muslim. The other things will take care of itself

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nem

No matter what disease u got. U will be fine. Take this as a blessing. Pray Salat and be a good Muslim. The other things will take care of itself
If he had that bad of a disease, he wouldn't be here fam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
U dont know what your last days are dummy! Only God knows
Man that's trippy. I can go on a walk in the forest, and next thing you know I'm dead. That's pretty crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.