Suppose you're dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You strike me as a very irritating person.

Well i have been called irritating before thats for sure.

Are you alright huuno? Dont worry about the diagnosis. You will be fine :)

Well i have been called irritating before thats for sure.

Are you alright huuno? Dont worry about the diagnosis. You will be fine :)

You’ve come on my thread, unrequested by the way, to insinuate I have a disease when I’ve not even spoken two words to you in my life.

Interesting.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’ve come on my thread, unrequested by the way, to insinuate I have a disease when I’ve not even spoken two words to you in my life.

Interesting.

I think u r being ugly now. All i did was ask a question. U can say no or yes. I mean, did i touch a nerve?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
If you had a deadly, painful disease that was going to kill you anyway, would you:

a). Stay on life support and let your family deal with the cost.
b). Allow the doctor to kill you.

Let's see what kind of people I'm dealing with.

~Nem
Die, wouldn't want to cause my family to have a debt if I was 100% going to die anyways.

I think u r being ugly now. All i did was ask a question. U can say no or yes. I mean, did i touch a nerve?

Lol, no. All I did was ask a question, you could’ve chosen a). or b). but you said ‘it depends’ which wasn’t even an option and then proceeded to suggest I have HIV.

Check yourself, miss. I’m assuming you’re not married, if you are.. :/

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol, no. All I did was ask a question, you could’ve chosen a). or b). but you said ‘it depends’ which wasn’t even an option and then proceeded to suggest I have HIV.

Check yourself, miss. I’m assuming you’re not married, if you are.. :/

My gut tells me u have HIV. But if u say u dont have it, then i am wrong :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is she doing this to me. She legit thinks I have multiple accounts.

@Basra why do suspect me so much. The most suspicious person on here is you.

Even @Crow exposed you for your erotic book collection on the kindle app.

Jerome

I have the right to be suspicious at anyone dont i? I mean, do u mind if i own my own mind?

If you had a deadly, painful disease that was going to kill you anyway, would you:

a). Stay on life support and let your family deal with the cost.
b). Allow the doctor to kill you.

Let's see what kind of people I'm dealing with.

~Nem

Nemesis

Great topic and my apologies to the reception you received from this crowd who are only interested which Somali girl sleeps with which rap artist.

Back to the topic, as an organ and carcass donor, I’ve already covered these kinds of situations in the forms that I signed. In the scenario you painted above, the machines will be only on to harvest the reusable organ parts of my body and then, be shut done completely. In the case that I had an attack on the street suffering from such a terminal disease, I will wear a medical alert that says don’t resuscitate bracelet for the paramedics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts