Support this upcoming geeljire model

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 46591
This picture say everything about the dude. Are we sure he isn't a tranny?!!
Minus the over exaggerated gay poses and tight clothes , he looks like a lot of Faraxs. Even many of the gangster fellows with the bling and chains , facially resemble this chap .

I know this gay white fellow and he told me there is a lot of rape and abuse of naive younger gay man by wealthy older fellows . Wait till they discover these new Faraxs. They will probably turn them into chocolate rent boys in Chelsea somewhere .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Minus the over exaggerated gay poses and tight clothes , he looks like a lot of Faraxs. Even many of the gangster fellows with the bling and chains , facially resemble this chap .

I know this gay white fellow and he told me there is a lot of rape and abuse of naive younger gay man by wealthy older fellows . Wait till they discover these new Faraxs. They will probably turn them into chocolate rent boys in Chelsea somewhere .

Sorry, from my personal experience no Farax was ever feminine or look like this. :childplease:

He's just a that is rare in the Somali community. Period! :camby:

Well we cannot determine his sexuality through his pics, only an oxymoron would believe in that theory.

Do you know there are effeminate males that are straighter than you,

BTW since you been going through his pic on twitter back and forth there are some questions to be answered you because you cobtradicted yourself mate only guys who appcerantly likes guys tend to look at niggas for long abd repost you are clearly a suspect .
It seems that you have fetish for this poor lad lol

Muji

VIP
4B129090-77C8-41EB-ACAA-31978582F076.jpeg
The guy who is roasting him looks more effeminate than the model. Look at the The weak jaw line, the weak pathetic star moustache, the docile pose and The dyed hair.

The only difference is his hair makes him look like he sleeps on he floor. It looks like something my aunt used to clean the kitchen sink with.

:drakelaugh:

I told y’all when a Somali man accuses another man of being gay or is overtly homophobic, he is usually in the closet!
:pachah1::mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He has 4000 likes so whatever he’s doing is working for him, will probably get to 20,000+ by tomorrow

I don’t think he looks effeminate or anything he’s just an ciyaal but his dress sense is definitely :damedamn:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
3853FCFB-8511-4E62-8B55-6D3E0C970CC1.jpeg
A86B53B2-254F-4A99-BA01-3665D9B76C79.png

View attachment 46606 The guy who is roasting him looks more effeminate than the model. Look at the The weak jaw line, the weak pathetic star moustache, the docile pose and The dyed hair.

The only difference is his hair makes him look like he sleeps on he floor. It looks like something my aunt used to clean the kitchen sink with.

:drakelaugh:

I told y’all when a Somali man accuses another man of being gay or is overtly homophobic, he is usually in the closet!
:pachah1::mjlol:

DP of the main xalimo supporting him :mjkkk:

Attachments

• 384E57C5-19F5-4DF0-81D7-82619BFC5AC1.jpeg
    384E57C5-19F5-4DF0-81D7-82619BFC5AC1.jpeg
    706.8 KB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending