So all these men are gay :drakewtf:

68 IQ

Yes, very much so. Suspect at best:lolbron:

So according to your logic anyone who models is automatically Gay ? :draketf:
gallery_showbiz-esquire-mo-farah-1.jpg

unnamed-8.jpg

So all these men are gay :drakewtf:

68 IQ
I'm talking about full time models, runway models, Mo Farah is an Olympian, and the other guy is an actor:ayaanswag:. 68 IQ?? I think that pertains to you!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The direct results of the single mother crisis. Where is the father in this household? :susp:

Last edited:
I'm talking about full time models, runway models, Mo Farah is an Olympian, and the other guy is an actor:ayaanswag:. 68 IQ?? I think that pertains to you!

anaa walaan replying back to a bunch of teenage trolls, almost forgot what this forum consists of

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Stop blaming single mothers, Somalis are just sheep.

Inabti I meant to blame the absentee fathers who are failing in their responsibilities. You don't get situations like this when the kid has a strong father figure. Instead he probably abandoned his kid which led to this.
The mother isn't responsible for raising her son into a man, that's a father's job. :manny:

Gambar

VIP
Yes, you're right, this was the mother's fault. She should've booked a one way ticket back home for dhaqan celis
That wouldn’t have changed much except get the mum into trouble because the kid would run to the embassy.

Inabti I meant to blame the absentee fathers who are failing in their responsibilities. You don't get situations like this when the kid has a strong father figure. Instead he probably abandoned his kid which led to this.
The mother isn't responsible for raising her son into a man, that's a father's job. :manny:

This kid just saw a bunch of Somalis trying to be models lately and had to hop on the bandwagon. It is embarrassing.

Muji

VIP
I love that Somali girls support eachother whilst Somali men dragging eachother down. We know who the real es are.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There's nothing that confuses me more than a feminine looking Somali boy. What the hell is this:ileycry:
Wallahi I want to actually cry real tears:damn: I'm tearing up
Did his parents move and run away from war for him to do this.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
DebPnm8XkAE8CgP.jpeg

This picture say everything about the dude. Are we sure he isn't a tranny?!!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wait why hasn't anyone asked this yet. Whats the guys qabil?:yacadiim:
I'm assuming darood they usually do this gay shit. If not them he's probably a lander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending