Supermodel Halima Aden: ‘Why I quit’

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
She should shut up and keep enjoying her haram money and that haram dog. What a disgrace for this beautiful Somali lady may Allah guides her.
We all know if you had power the washrooms will all have this signs

B8EDA797-BC06-446E-854B-548218B6A059.jpeg

Molson Canadian

#2021 Gandhi for President #2021
The other Isaq one In the UK dropped out of her post secondary degree too. It isn’t wise to make such rushed decisions at a young age. Verily do the wicked benefit from their blessings. They don’t see what Allah has done for them at all. They regain their sight once it is plucked away from their grasps.

All praise is due to Allah the Almighty.

Isn't halimo raahanweyn tribe? I am not qabilist from what I know about them they're close knit family religious families they also marry young very young. Halimo is late for marriage considering how young they marry lol I think she's having to deal cultural clash and her Islamic identity being under threat in that devil industry. She's too young. I could be wrong about her tribe either way complete guess lol either way I hope she's ok.

Keo

VIP
In the Maliki school of thought dogs are acceptable. Doesn't necessarily mean what she is doing is haram.
Majority of Somalis are Shafiʽi and even those that don't follow a school of thought would not agree with owning a dog and consider it to be haram. I thought the only acceptable reason for owning a dog is if it's a guard dog or something but you're not supposed to keep one as a pet

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
BS! She quit because they had no more interest of her. The offers were drying up fast and they ended up asking her to take it off. They got to a point that they didn’t want her anymore and told her “ma’am take it off. Show more skin or else...”

BS! She quit because they had no more interest of her. The offers were drying up fast and they ended up asking her to take it off. They got to a point that they didn’t want her anymore and told her “ma’am take it off. Show more skin or else...”
Makes sense...the whole hijabi model is so stupid. These girls are being used to infiltrate another world. They start off as hijabi and bit by bit the clothes get lesser and lesser

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
She's clearly going thru a breakdown, and I pray her family would help her seek mental health professionals.

Not dick riding. I'm merely talking about fiqh. I would have posted the same thing if it was a man that had a dog. Not everyone follows the same madhab.

The angle part, i need to look into that. I've never heard of such a thing.

bro, if you didn't hear about the hadith before please don't speak about fiqh issues

Vanessa

VIP
Mental health professionals? Why? She had a change of mind that doesn’t require a need to see a doctor.
Have u saw her Insta stories after she announced she quits modelling? She appears unstable after her announcement

Give her a break.
Like why are all these females eating into her. It's like she's the embodiment of all their dreams and desires so they get jelly.
Shes a typical westernised Xalimo

Give her a break.
Like why are all these females eating into her. It's like she's the embodiment of all their dreams and desires so they get jelly.
Shes a typical westernised Xalimo
She makes no sense and came across as crazy in her rants on Instagram. How you gonna sit there and be interviewed and say the modelling clashed with my religion while patting your dog called coco. Such contradiction needs to be called out. I don’t buy this is purely based on religion and question her motives

Apollo

VIP
She looks like your average Halimo. I don't get the modelling industry when it comes to Somalis. They always pick extremely normal looking Halimos, not even the top tier ones.

So there was a problem when Halima became her high school's first hijab-wearing homecoming queen (an honour bestowed on the school's most popular students). She knew her mum, whose focus was on good grades, would disapprove.
"I was so embarrassed, because when you get nominated, the kids come to your house and I said, 'Don't do that - my mum will have the shoe ready and you wouldn't know what you've gotten yourselves into!'"

Her fears were justified. Halima's mum broke the homecoming crown. "You're focusing way too much on friends and beauty pageants," she said

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Vanessa

VIP
She looks like your average Halimo. I don't get the modelling industry when it comes to Somalis. They always pick extremely normal looking Halimos, not even the top tier ones.
I believe Halima is top tier in looks, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Latest posts