Supermodel Halima Aden: ‘Why I quit’

Royalflush

novacane
7FEAF5D3-E29F-45B4-8346-F8FF7B5E8D08.jpeg

:faysalwtf: :deadrose:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I thought supermodels have chiseled jaws and less than 5% bodyfat? Well, I’m not too suprise these days seeing the fashion industry is starting to promote obesity.

:susp:
no angel enters the house that has a dog in it. horta why you dick riding every female you see
nacasnimadaas waa layaabay

Not dick riding. I'm merely talking about fiqh. I would have posted the same thing if it was a man that had a dog. Not everyone follows the same madhab.

The angle part, i need to look into that. I've never heard of such a thing.

Alluring

Sayonara
I can't be the only one who questions her mental state. I don't know what she's seen or dealt with but her instagram stories tirade just showed she is somewhat unstable.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:susp:
no angel enters the house that has a dog in it. horta why you dick riding every female you see
nacasnimadaas waa layaabay
Some Xalimos got this weird solidarity pact going esp those feminist types who will defend another xalimos actions no matter what and use every excuse in the book. You should know this by now :pachah1:

I can't be the only one who questions her mental state. I don't know what she's seen or dealt with but her instagram stories tirade just showed she is somewhat unstable.
The moment it came out I said she has mental problems and got groans. It’s clear she is nuts

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Some Xalimos got this weird solidarity pact going esp those feminist types who will defend another xalimos actions no matter what and use every excuse in the book. You should know this by now :pachah1:
U have wisdom on here so I will do a research on this

Trending