Super Cup thread (Man United vs RM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring offside goals
Uefamadrid :pacspit:

Lingard :pacspit:I haven't hated a player as much as this wacal in a long time. Brings nothing to the team but booty clapping for Rashford, Lukaku and Pogba :pacspit:
25 years old and some fans treat him like he just came out of the youth team :pacspit:
I have more respect for akhi Fellaini than this kalab :pacspit:
The wacal runs and runs for 60 minutes doing fuk all :pacspit:

Mkhi was tired he should've gotten Martial on to trouble a tired Marcelo but no let's hoof it up :pacspit:
Mou will never change :pacspit:
Keeping Martial and Mata out of the team :pacspit: The two most creative players we have.:pacspit:
I can't stand this stupid 3-5-2 we don't have the wingbacks for it to work. Lukaku gets no service when we play this stupid formation.:pacspit:

This nigga needs to change or Walahi fans will turn on his ass with this disgraceful ugly football. I'm telling you rn if he parks the bus against the big teams again this season and we lose those games guy isn't gonna stick around especially with the ugly football.

LVG had better record vs the top 6 than this fool who's spent more smh. Get your shit together Mou or I'm bringing my banners out like DT.:mjhaps:

this nigga said 3-5-2 :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nayaa, what game was you watching? or better yet, what youtube highlights were you watching? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

all i saw was a 6-3-1 formation with that fukkin belgian waffle uptop. :russ::russ::russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
this nigga said 3-5-2 :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nayaa, what game was you watching? or better yet, what youtube highlights were you watching? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

all i saw was a 6-3-1 formation with that fukkin belgian waffle uptop. :russ::russ::russ:
We've been playing 3 at the back in preseason did it for like two games last season.:chrisfreshhah:
Idk why you're on about parking the Bus Cunte does the same. It would look like uglier if he didn't have someone like Costa or Hazard bailing him out with goals lol

Walahi this one game last season y'all had like 7 men near the box I was :deadpeter:
Protecting neefs like Cahil and Luiz:hova:

We've been playing 3 at the back in preseason did it for like two games last season.:chrisfreshhah:
Idk why you're on about parking the Bus Cunte does the same. It would look like uglier if he didn't have someone like Costa or Hazard bailing him out with goals lol

Walahi this one game last season y'all had like 7 men near the box I was :deadpeter:
Protecting neefs like Cahil and Luiz:hova:

nigga :mjlol:that is rich coming from you...a team that drew like 30 games last season :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:we were 2nd in the league with goals scored behind da yids incase your memory is abit rusty. :samwelcome:

Scoring offside goals
Uefamadrid :pacspit:

Lingard :pacspit:I haven't hated a player as much as this wacal in a long time. Brings nothing to the team but booty clapping for Rashford, Lukaku and Pogba :pacspit:
25 years old and some fans treat him like he just came out of the youth team :pacspit:
I have more respect for akhi Fellaini than this kalab :pacspit:
The wacal runs and runs for 60 minutes doing fuk all :pacspit:

Mkhi was tired he should've gotten Martial on to trouble a tired Marcelo but no let's hoof it up :pacspit:
Mou will never change :pacspit:
Keeping Martial and Mata out of the team :pacspit: The two most creative players we have.:pacspit:
I can't stand this stupid 3-5-2 we don't have the wingbacks for it to work. Lukaku gets no service when we play this stupid formation.:pacspit:

This nigga needs to change or Walahi fans will turn on his ass with this disgraceful ugly football. I'm telling you rn if he parks the bus against the big teams again this season and we lose those games guy isn't gonna stick around especially with the ugly football.

LVG had better record vs the top 6 than this fool who's spent more smh. Get your shit together Mou or I'm bringing my banners out like DT.:mjhaps:

Walahi I share the same sentiments as you. Lingard is the worst man utd player ever. What position does he even play? Hes supposed to play as a winger but you rarely see him there running around the middle aimlessly like a headless chicken. He can't even score a one on one unless it's a Wembley cup final. At least when fellaini is on we can terrorize teams with long balls :mjhaps:

What we currently need is a left back and a natural winger. Hopefully we can sign perisic atleast.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walahi I share the same sentiments as you. Lingard is the worst man utd player ever. What position does he even play? Hes supposed to play as a winger but you rarely see him there running around the middle aimlessly like a headless chicken. He can't even score a one on one unless it's a Wembley cup final. At least when fellaini is on we can terrorize teams with long balls :mjhaps:

What we currently need is a left back and a natural winger. Hopefully we can sign perisic atleast.
He's brain dead neefku
He's a winger that can't play on the wing
He's used as a 10 at times and he actually does OK there but what most fans gets upset is when he's played on the wing. It means Rashford and Martial and even Mata miss out on starting since him and Mkhi take the two wings.

I really can't stand the guy Walahi. He's useless. He wouldve been sold long time ago if he wasn't English or from the youth academy.

The guy is on 100k + and he had 1 freaking goal last season in the league.

If Mou keeps using him and leaves the likes of Martial and Mata out of the team a lot of fans will turn on him.

I used to slander Fellaini but he actually scores crucial goals for us. He does what he's asked of him every time he steps on the field

Lingard was subbed off at HT against RM lmao he couldn't do his job. I really hope I never see again start for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending