Sultanate Of Warsangeli Birth

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is garbage the Sultanate started in the 12th century, The sultanates only started with Sultan Mahmud, before that you were no different to those 'aborigines' and you only had sub-clan control as 'garaad' of one section of Warsangeli similar to how the HG/ISAAQ and all the other aborigines used to be. So don't claim a sultanate that started in the 12th century when it was really the 18th century only.

The Majerten Sultanate started in the 17th century, they are 100 years behind Majerten themselves but their not as bad as the other aborigines like Isaaq who chose to be under the Queen as 'sub clans' because they couldn't unite and form a damn sultanates like they can't unite just now with SL. GM just to be inside Keenadiid Sultanate rather then the Italian colony for the rest of Hawiye and Slaves.
  1. Sultan Sieid
  2. Son of Sultan Abdisalan
  3. Son of Sultan Mahamud
  4. Son of Garad Ali
  5. Son of Garad Shire "Awl"
  6. Son of Garad Mahamud
  7. Son of Garad Ali
  8. Son of Garad Mahamed
  9. Son of Garad Mahamed "Nalaye"
  10. Son of Garad Ali "Bah Majertein"
  11. Son of Garad Abdulle
  12. Son of Garad Mahamud
  13. Son of Garad Yusuf
  14. Son of Garad Liban
  15. Son of Garad Ali "Dable"
  16. Son of Garad Eise
  17. Son of Garad Yusuf
  18. Son of Garad Saeid
  19. Son of Garad Yaqub
  20. Son of Garad Eise
  21. Son of Garad Mahamud
  22. Son of Garad Omar
  23. Son of Garad Ibrahim
  24. Son of Garad Hasan "Hamargale"
  25. Son of Garad Abdulahi "Dhidin"
  26. Son of Koge
  27. Son of Warmaeke
  28. Son of Mahamed "Warsangeli"
  29. Son of Mahamud "Morasante"
  30. Son of Salah "Harti"
  31. Son of Hantale
  32. Son of Amlale
  33. Son of Kombe "Abdi"
  34. Son of Kablalah "Mahamed"
  35. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
  36. Son of Jaberti "Ismaeil"
PS - I am not even sure if this Abtirsi right(35) is to much for his age so their probably 'swindling' a name or two in there cause my abtirsi is only 35 and he should be around 33-34 based on his 'age' and my 'age'. I just checked my abtirsi I didn't include 'jeberti ismacil' like he has. If I do my Abtirsi is 36. But still we are not the same age, he is a generation before me and should be around 34-35 to Jabarti.

Oh I see where the issue is he included his first name, which is wrong. It starts with the father, in my abtirsi I don't include my name but if I do I will be 37 so that makes sense 1 generation behind me he is at 36 so he is 'adeer' for me not a cousin cuz if we cousins we would be same 'lineage count' and if he awoowe he will be '2 ancestors away' from me

Last edited:

Trending