Sultan of Brunei’s son outed as Gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a death penalty for Gays, but his son is allegedly gay:russ:
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/04...-son-country-enacts-new-law-stone-gay-people/
His son:mjlol:
990D3B82-0CDD-47A4-BD96-58084E9F5B15.png

Attachments

• 0B7CE365-BE0C-476B-AEA9-59052BDCD6EE.png
    0B7CE365-BE0C-476B-AEA9-59052BDCD6EE.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 377
You’re a terrorist making up your own rules. Islam doesn’t condone killing someone over GOSSIP TALK.
Even if he is Gay it would take 4 witnesses of him engaging in gay sex to kill him so doubt he, or anyone else in Brunei will be killed under these laws.

World

VIP
Even if he is Gay it would take 4 witnesses of him engaging in gay sex to kill him so doubt he, or anyone else in Brunei will be killed under these laws.
Pretty much impossible unless he has sex in public. Almost no one was ever killed for adultery in Islamic history for precisely that reason.

Where on earth does Shariah Laws apply to any dictatorial ruling family (anywhere in the Islamic world)? It only applies to the masses. When they interviewed the king, he responded, it is the desire of my people to have Shariah, here it is, but it only applies to you.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Where on earth does Shariah Laws apply to any dictatorial ruling family (anywhere in the Islamic world)? It only applies to the masses. When they interviewed the king, he responded, it is the desire of my people to have Shariah, here it is, but it only applies to you.
That's why I hate the Saudis royal fam..

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@Aaegal

Regardless of where you establish draconian laws, it will rarely apply to the ruling family and the powerful. Look at North Korea and compare it to South Korean Laws and its application of their laws to their respective citizens.
Well yeah... I wasn'r disagreeing with you. Just stated the fact that I really hate the Saudi fam

What's new? all spoilt rich leaders sons either rape or are gay. That's why if i was wealthy. My kids would be raised poor with their poor relatives to make them appreciate the hard life. I hate rich spoilt kids that abuse ppl because their parents are leaders liek gaddafi or saddam's sons.

This can’t be true :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

But as @AussieHustler said, shariah law has been hijaked and exploited by the rich and powerful to protect their own interests and subjugate the poor masses. I doubt the son will face any charges, witnesses or no witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts