Suicide Bombing in Baardheere

There has been a huge explosion in Baardheere Gedo region, by a suicide bomber.

The Governor of Gedo, Canjeex is reported injured… and deputy commander of 43rd Division of SNA

source: Jielani Hussein Eid (Gedo Journalist)

7774343E-3FFF-40A6-AB7E-ABDBFCA527D9.jpeg

@TekNiKo @cow AUN to all those who have died and may Allah give speedy recovery to those injured aamin

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Bardheere is major threat to Al Shaban as the army is training there, it should have security force every part of the city insha'Allah

AUN to all those who died and May allah give speedy recovery to all those Injured Ameen

Alshabaab is losing in the South, so they are now taking out their Anger on the Weakest LINK, JUBBALAND

First they attacked Janal Abdullah ' One of the largest and heaviest defended bases in JL" not only did they attack they took ALOT of Weapons and Tecs,

now they sent an explosive so deep in Gedo that senior people got injured, they are flexing their muscles and as the fight goes on Against al shabaab, expect MORE attacks in JL

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jana Cabdallah is a MILITARY Base and all those people were part of the Army of Jubbaland, so where did this " Shacab" your talking about come from?
Facts he is happy with today’s attack due to his failure in Janaay Abdalla

How are we supposed to advance when each side is happy with attacks that happen on the other side? I see niggas is trynna excuse the attack on the military base and say it’s different. Lol ain’t shit different Muslim people died in both cases by the same AS. Fuckin morons

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How are we supposed to advance when each side is happy with attacks that happen on the other side? I see niggas is trynna excuse the attack on the military base and say it’s different. Lol ain’t shit different Muslim people died in both cases by the same AS. Fuckin morons
And these are supposedly the educated and young diaspora. Mostly born and raised in the West but they still have this backward mentality. Ilahaa u maqan Somalia.

AUN inti dhimatay. Ameen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is why AS attacked they are scared so did a pre emptive strike but failed to kill anyone. Gudoomiye Axmed Buule Gareed will recover and others too.

Xilliga uu qaraxa is-miidaaminta dhacayay ayaa waxaa la sheegay in xarunta ka socday shir gaar ah oo masuuliyiinta waxyeelada soo gaartay iyo kuwa ka badbaaday ay uga arrinsanayeen howl-gallada ka dhan ah Al-Shabaab ee ka billaabanaya gobolkaasi.

Gobolka Gedo ayaa dhawaan lagu wadaa inay ka billowdaan howl-galada dagaal ee ka dhanka ah kooxda Al-Shabaab, ayada oo ay halkaasi gaareen ciidamo badan oo Itoobiyaan ah.

So AS used a bullet proof VBIED ? This cost alot around $70k plus . The
Khawarij were desperate to stop the immiment Badbaado JL capture of Buale. I am sure Madoobe is behind this. He prefers the status quo.

This is why AS attacked they are scared so did a pre emptive strike but failed to kill anyone. Gudoomiye Axmed Buule Gareed will recover and others too.

Khawarij were desperate to stop the immiment Badbaado JL capture of Buale. I am sure Madoobe is behind this. He prefers the status quo.

They are Shook, they were told of this meeting because how did they know exactly which house to attack? You had Military and Gedo officials discussing how to move forward the offensive that's coming, Also you have Ethiopians who entered with tanks.

A.S main goal is to stall any offensive taking place in Jubbaland, Anytime they get info they attack with a sense of urgency.

Jungle

VIP

Ofc he prefers the status quo

Jana Cabdallah is a MILITARY Base and all those people were part of the Army of Jubbaland, so where did this " Shacab" your talking about come from?
are you dumb or something? 20 people were civilians from the casualties on that attack.
also, aren't the military also shacab?
you are certified neef walle.

Trending

Latest posts