Suicide BOMB Hits Entrance Checkpoint Of Villa Somalia, Al Shabaab Claims Responsibility

AUH to the dead.

Billions pouring in and thousands of trained policemen and soldier how is it not possible to set up something to stop these explosions in Xamar.

This car is an armoured car that's why the damages is not that substantial.

The suicidebomber was a female.

AUN.

This is what Somalia without Farmaajo is

Formaggio is the president while this happening and has happened the last 4,5 years...

You sound like the deranged Trumpers after Trump lost but still was president until jan 20 and whenever something bad happened they whent: "This is Bidens America" but Trump was still president....

reer

VIP
Formaggio is the president while this happening and has happened the last 4,5 years...

You sound like the deranged Trumpers after Trump lost but still was president until jan 20 and whenever something bad happened they whent: "This is Bidens America" but Trump was still president....
two hawiye presidents and xamar saw qarax after qarax. so what do you expect a marehan to do? ceeb. dont beg another man to sort out your own security.

two hawiye presidents and xamar saw qarax after qarax. so what do you expect a marehan to do? ceeb. dont beg another man to sort out your own security.

This has nothing to do with begging, the wellbeing and peace in Xamar is for the benefit of everybody this is not something that can be excluded for a president because of his clan or other reasons...

This is how close the armoured car was to the car bomb.

The target was the people in that Toyota..

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Subhanallah, I hope no one died.

This reminds me of the Capitol Presidential Palace explosion in the final book of the Hunger Games series.

Jungle

VIP
Alle ha u naxaristo wixi dhintay, caafimad deg deg inti dhaawac ah.

This what happens when you have shabaab as head of nisa and shabaab as head of banaadir police.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Evidently she was working in the PM’s office and she just got dispatched to Aakhiro in the national pastime of the failed state. Nonetheless Ilaahay ha u dambi dhaafo. AUN.

@Jungle weren’t you the one accusing me of lying yesterday.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Blame Rooble for causing division and allowing AS to take advantage. AUN all innocents

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
AUN to the victims.

Sanadahaan lasoo dhaafay dibadaa ku maqanaayoo qaraxa waa ka nastay.

May Allah restore peace in Mogadishu before i go back there.

Jungle

VIP
Evidently she was working in the PM’s office and she just got dispatched to Aakhiro in the national pastime of the failed state. Nonetheless Ilaahay ha u dambi dhaafo. AUN.

@Jungle weren’t you the one accusing me of lying yesterday.
About yesterdays and no one died in that as far as i know. You were quick with that tbf regardless tho the thread title was rubbish. You and others get a kick out of the misery of reer muqdisho

Less under them than how many qarax is happening under ilkayár rn. He appoints everybody banaadir governor, head of police, sna, nisa and many others whos reach doesnt extend beyond xamar.

1000 people died in a day but at least the mps are safe now, right?

816.jpeg

Trending