Suicide bomb attack outside military base kills 10 recruits.

Allah ha u naxaristo iyo caafimaad deg deg inti dhawaac.

Hospital reported over 40 injured.
Alshabab is sending a message here. Alot of young men and women want to join SNA.

I think FGS needs more checkpoints around key points like these. It's hard to stop a suicide bomber.

Definetly inside job by NISA , there is no way someone strapped with a bomb could move freely around madiinah .
Like always no one will be held accountable .
Aun to the deceased 🙏🏽

I've said it before, your average Somali feels more for Palestine than their own people. Dad u daamatay waye.
This is because until about 100 years ago, the concept of Somalinimo didn't really mean anything to people. We lived within our sub-sub-sub-sub clan communities and really only even got together with our larger clan communities to either wage war or pay blood money.

This is why the concept of Somali unity is also so fragile, it is something entirely manufactured within the living memories of some of us.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is because until about 100 years ago, the concept of Somalinimo didn't really mean anything to people. We lived within our sub-sub-sub-sub clan communities and really only even got together with our larger clan communities to either wage war or pay blood money.

This is why the concept of Somali unity is also so fragile, it is something entirely manufactured within the living memories of some of us.
Somali unity is as real as black unity in america. Madows scream black unity everyday in usa. But they kill eachother as soon when somebody does the wrong clan dance:deadmanny:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How do you convince someone to blow themselves up?
Easy.
1 You tell him/her if the person blows himself up you will go to heaven and we will take care of your family I doubt that they care of the suicide bomber family after he is death.

2 they kidnap somebody from the village and they force the person to blow up himself or his entire family will get killed :francis:

Easy.
1 You tell him/her if the person blows himself up you will go to heaven and we will take care of your family I doubt that they care of the suicide bomber family after he is death.

2 they kidnap somebody from the village and they force the person to blow up himself or his entire family will get killed :francis:
I would tell them if blowing yourself takes you straight to heaven what you doing here?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

If you're going to spout historically in accurate bullshit at least make it believeable. You can go to the history section if you need evidence of Somali's uniting half a millenia ago kulaha people didn't go outside of their sub-sub-sub-sub qabils unless it was diya or dagaal. people intermarried outside of their qabil regularly otherwise everyone would be inbred and ere enough genetic studies on this forum to disprove that.

Nations have been united by random unrelated ethnic groups and they've still turned out fine. The unwillingness to leave archaic and stupid beliefs is what got Somali's where they are. Unless someone substitutes whatever mix of qabil and religion those people have in their mind with nationalism we're going to follow the path of Afghanistan.

If you're going to spout historically in accurate bullshit at least make it believeable. You can go to the history section if you need evidence of Somali's uniting half a millenia ago kulaha people didn't go outside of their sub-sub-sub-sub qabils unless it was diya or dagaal. people intermarried outside of their qabil regularly otherwise everyone would be inbred and ere enough genetic studies on this forum to disprove that.

Nations have been united by random unrelated ethnic groups and they've still turned out fine. The unwillingness to leave archaic and stupid beliefs is what got Somali's where they are. Unless someone substitutes whatever mix of qabil and religion those people have in their mind with nationalism we're going to follow the path of Afghanistan.
Give me one example of Somalis uniting as one Somali army/entity to face a common threat/enemies before 1900?
The Adal empire for example was largely Somali but included many Hararis, Afar, Arabs and various other ethnic groups within it. It was not something that existed as purely a Somali entity. The Somalis in the Adal sultanate were less united with the Somalis in neighbouring Sultanates, than they were to with the other Adal ethnicities.

People intermarried with the clans that lived around them, sure. How does that have anything to do with what I was talkingto. Delve into your average Somali DNA today, and you will find evidence that they intermarried with Oromo, Arabs, Xabashi, Afar etc, which is what all societies do as they intermingle. Once a marriage happened between two clans happened, the woman went with her husband's family who would go back to living among his people. The two clans did not 'unite' in any way shape or form. The only times clans united was in war or to pay bloodmoney. So, I repeat how does that have anything to with my argument that the idea of Somali unity was not a thing until 100 or so years ago. Grasp the concepts before responding with emotional diarrhoea.

Somalis were never united until 100 years ago. If you can show one iota of Somalis from different parts of the Somali peninsula uniting before then, I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Trending