Suggestions of what ethnicity to marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard ethiopian girls are very obident. My friend was telling me if your sleeping and food i ready she wont wake you up. Shell wait for you to finish sleeping then serve you your food.

Arab sounds not too bad i would rather my kids learn arabic then get lost in the western culture. What kind of arab do you reccomend?
I recommend any arab that has family values engrained (Syrian, or maybe Khaleeji, though that is most likely impossible since they tend to keep to themselves). I am not lying when I say that they expect the man to be the man of the house, and they want to be housewives and have children, they view it as their value to the family dynamic. They'll expect you to earn the money and they expect you to wear the pants in the house.

Yeah. Find those who resemble Somali. They are literally raised to cater to men. :trumpsmirk:

No head ache and no cancer or early grave as it is with our xaliimos. They are a tumor in our brains.

This sounds like what i have been looking for a black girl who if my children take her dhaqan i wont mind.

I recommend any arab that has family values engrained (Syrian, or maybe Khaleeji, though that is most likely impossible since they tend to keep to themselves). I am not lying when I say that they expect the man to be the man of the house, and they want to be housewives and have children, they view it as their value to the family dynamic. They'll expect you to earn the money and they expect you to wear the pants in the house.

I was thinking Yemini or the closest to khaleej maybe omani if it was a arab.

Other than that i like the idea of sudani aswell.

Im happy to do all those things as long as she cooks and cleans and raises my children and doesnt give you a headache

I dont hate somali girls or women. I just cant see myself with one. Iv had somali gfs and ive got somali home girls there really chill but im talking about marriage so dont get me wrong
bro if you are not into somali girls then whatever,marry whatever you want but never ever comment shit when a somali girl marries out,if i ever see your comment saying ohh cheap and clean e.t.c i am going to curse you out, if you are going to marry out atleast marry a horner black and beautiful,atleast for my standards real queens, but you are your own man if its a pig eating cadaan or tree swinging adoon low points for you in my book but f*ck me do whatever you want

I dont hate somali girls or women. I just cant see myself with one. Iv had somali gfs and ive got somali home girls there really chill but im talking about marriage so dont get me wrong
I think everyone has a phase where they only want to date out and get someone different. Thank God I got over the cute Mexican boys from my highschool. Imagine bringing Jose home to your parents.
:wowsweat:
But yeah, when I thought about it, marrying a Somali man sounds the best to me. A anjnabi will never get you the same way another Somali will, ever. Imagine not speaking Somali to your wife and her not getting your qabiil jokes.
:fittytousand:

bro if you are not into somali girls then whatever,marry whatever you want but never ever comment shit when a somali girl marries out,if i ever see your comment saying ohh cheap and clean e.t.c i am going to curse you out, if you are going to marry out atleast marry a horner black and beautiful,atleast for my standards real queens, but you are your own man if its a pig eating cadaan or tree swinging adoon low points for you in my book but f*ck me do whatever you want

Lmaooo you snapped.

I said ethiopians not somali in regards to cheap and clean.

Fels

#trollhunter
I think everyone has a phase where they only want to date out and get someone different. Thank God I got over the cute Mexican boys from my highschool. Imagine bringing Jose home to your parents.
:wowsweat:
But yeah, when I thought about it, marrying a Somali man sounds the best to me. A anjnabi will never get you the same way another Somali will, ever. Imagine not speaking Somali to your wife and her not getting your qabiil jokes.
:fittytousand:
Walahi i met settle down with a latino :banderas:

How would submissive wife be of benefit to you the world is getting more ruthlessly hard. Marry a wife who would walk with you in this world and who will always have your back inside and outside your house. Compared to other females from other ethnicities our women are more compatible for us, I wouldn’t marry a wife who isn’t Somali. I don’t want my children to have confused identity.

Walahi i met settle down with a latino :banderas:
They're honestly pretty hot, both male and female. The girls seem to date out a lot from what I've seen, especially to black guys. There's always a mixed kid in their big family gatherings, no father in sight as usual.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending