Suggestions of what ethnicity to marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What culture is the most obidient to their husband?

I will take suggestions aswell as pros and cons.

I am willing to travel to their country aswell to find a authentic one.

Open minded aswell so if i ever said hey lets take a trip to somalia she wouldnt mind.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jamaicans. The women are sweet and pleasant but you have to be a modern open minded guy who doesn’t mind helping around the house

Just stick to your race sxb. It's not worth marrying out.

Marry a young Xalimo from the baadiyo.

I thought about this but that means i have to live in baadiyo and the girl has expectation of me taking her overseas from day 1 which will never happen. Plus when she hits the fan things can get personal between somali families.

I thought about this but that means i have to live in baadiyo and the girl has expectation of me taking her overseas from day 1 which will never happen. Plus when she hits the fan things can get personal between somali families.
U don't have to tell her that you're western.

But u can always try the semi reer magaal Xalimos if u fancy a traditional woman but don't wanna live in the baadiyo.

East African or Carab.

I heard ethiopian girls are very obident. My friend was telling me if your sleeping and food i ready she wont wake you up. Shell wait for you to finish sleeping then serve you your food.

Arab sounds not too bad i would rather my kids learn arabic then get lost in the western culture. What kind of arab do you reccomend?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What culture is the most obidient to their husband?

I will take suggestions aswell as pros and cons.

I am willing to travel to their country aswell to find a authentic one.

Open minded aswell so if i ever said hey lets take a trip to somalia she wouldnt mind.
I think it best for you to find one for yourself instead of asking people which may lead into your downfall. There are so many loyal people in every ethnicity which makes it hard to choose from

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I heard ethiopian girls are very obident. My friend was telling me if your sleeping and food i ready she wont wake you up. Shell wait for you to finish sleeping then serve you your food.

Arab sounds not too bad i would rather my kids learn arabic then get lost in the western culture. What kind of arab do you reccomend?

You mean Indian girls :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sounds interesting. I love jamaican women but the cultural clash is too much for marriage.
Cultural shit doesn’t matter as long as you are not from uk. People who want interracial marriage are open and accepting and cultural difference doesn’t bother them.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts