Sufism making a return to Somalia alhamdulilah

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That documentary was many years ago and god forbid it returns :ohlord:

Sufis who strictly follow the Quran & Sunnah are on the correct path. The “pacifist Sufis” or the “liberal Sufis” we see today who deny Jihad & many aspects of the Shariah are frauds.

That documentary was many years ago and god forbid it returns :ohlord:
I think it should return but the correct way of course, following the Quran & Sunnah. Sufis throughout history have massively contributed to the spread of Islam & they have a great spiritual effect.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
God bless Sufis I will die a Sufi under the holy path of Sheekh Cabdulqaadir Jaylaani inshallah.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think it should return but the correct way of course, following the Quran & Sunnah. Sufis throughout history have massively contributed to the spread of Islam & they have a great spiritual effect.
When they make incorrect claims, or notations that a person can bring back the dead or make a dead animal alive, then that is just shirk/kufr

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When you ask your mum to make a dua for you so you pass your exam for example is that shirk ?
No, cause your mother has a higher status than you. Her duas are of motherly love, and one of pureness for you.

Trending