Sufi Grave Worshipper Doubt: Call Upon The Angels For Help When Lost In The Desert

i can't believe there are 3 pages on this i thought it was common knowledge that calling upon others instead of allah for such things is shirk and grave worshipping is wrong because the only person you should worship is allah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good God these Wahabbis twist everythimg? Did you know Imam Abdulqaadir Jaylaani had many encounters with angels? " Calling upon for help" is not what tawassul is but its by using their higher rank or level" to make your dua more stronger. For example calling upon bi jaa'I Muhamamd or the archangels is not shirk.

These Wahabbis have equated that to calling for another God lol. Ultimate power is with Allah that is for certain but people are higher in rank than others. From Prophetes, to Awliah to culamah to salaixeen to mumin to muslim. Spiritual Hierarchy is actually ignored by Wahabbis because they skip thr four Madhavs and instead claim to source straight from the hadith and sunnah ignoring 1200 years of Islamic history! What an arrogant act thou have doneth!

Good God these Wahabbis twist everythimg? Did you know Imam Abdulqaadir Jaylaani had many encounters with angels? " Calling upon for help" is not what tawassul is but its by using their higher rank or level" to make your dua more stronger. For example calling upon bi jaa'I Muhamamd or the archangels is not shirk.

These Wahabbis have equated that to calling for another God lol. Ultimate power is with Allah that is for certain but people are higher in rank than others. From Prophetes, to Awliah to culamah to salaixeen to mumin to muslim. Spiritual Hierarchy is actually ignored by Wahabbis because they skip thr four Madhavs and instead claim to source straight from the hadith and sunnah ignoring 1200 years of Islamic history! What an arrogant act thou have doneth!
Do you believe Abdulqaadir can help you and Farmaajo against the hawiyes preparing for war?

TekNiKo

VIP
Where did I disrespect him? Abdulqaadir AUN can't harm or benefit us he was a human just like me and you.
Only Allah can benefit you but showing respect to the Saints of God should also be allowed. Destroyimg graves and going on a killing rampage like Wahabbis preach is not the answer!

Theyve already destroyed Prophet SAW wife Khadijah house in Mecca for a hotel claiming it was "necessary to serve the pilgrams and prevent "shirk"

Youve gone too far!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are people obsessed with MiAW there's hundreds of great scholars that predate him you don't need to rely on one man. If you don't like him don't take deen from him it's very simple.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why are people obsessed with MiAW there's hundreds of great scholars that predate him you don't need to rely on one man. If you don't like him don't take deen from him it's very simple.
Ugh maybe because the dude was the first to rebel against Sunni Ashaari teachings and imposed his will by raiding villaged and massacring innocent Muslims in their cities. Who was he attacking the great Ottoman Caliphate who had a duty to safekeep the Holy Lands! Now why was Wahabis allied with Saudi so close to Israel and US today? You tell me!

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ugh maybe because the dude was the first to rebel against Sunni Ashaari teachings and imposed his will by raiding villaged and massacring innocent Muslims in their cities. Who was he attacking the great Ottoman Caliphate who had a duty to safekeep the Holy Lands! Now why was Wahabis allied with Saudi do close to Israel and US today? You tell me!
Bro you misunderstood me I'm not a Wahhabi I don't take from them.

In my opinion the idea that there was widespread kufr in Makkah and Madinah for centuries upon centuries until MiAW and the Al Saud swept across the Hejaz and 'cleansed' it is hard to believe. It's an almost messianic tale especially considering what the Saudis are today.

reer

VIP
[

In my opinion the idea that there was widespread kufr in Makkah and Madinah for centuries upon centuries until MiAW and the Al Saud swept across the Hejaz and 'cleansed' it is hard to believe. It's an almost messianic tale especially considering what the Saudis are today.
not a shrine in saudi arabia today.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP

Its frigging false dude, this hadith demolishes that myth no way Shirk shall return to this ummah
On the Authority of ‘Uqba bin ‘Amir, peace and blessing of Allah be upon him said: The Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of the (battle of) Uhud and then ascended the pulpit and said, “I am your predecessor and I am a witness against you. By Allah, I am now looking at my Tank-lake (Al-Kauthar) and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that after me you will worship others besides Allah, but I am afraid that you will start competing for (the pleasures of) this world

MIAW is the influencer and the foundation of the toxic “Salafi” dawah today. It’s hard to find a “Salafi” who disassociates himself from that filthy scumbag, Instead they’re trying to spread his wicked ideology everywhere with the support of petrodollars of course. If we destroy MIAW, we basically destroy the credibility of the “Salafi” movement which takes from him. Because of his teachings, so many Muslims have been accused of Shirk, because of his teachings, so many Muslims have been slaughtered and so many terrorist groups have risen up to kill fellow Muslims, following his wicked example. That’s why it’s important to expose this fraud so other Muslims have a better understanding of the religion.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
[

not a shrine in saudi arabia today Allahu akbar. compare that to the headthumping grave worshipping sufis in somalia.
Sxb watch what you're saying you're doing takfir on them

TekNiKo

VIP
[

not a shrine in saudi arabia today Allahu akbar. compare that to the headthumping grave worshipping sufis in somalia.
Dont let the reer kooshin timoyar in Doollo hear you say this brother.

Only Allah can benefit you but showing respect to the Saints of God should also be allowed. Destroyimg graves and going on a killing rampage like Wahabbis preach is not the answer!

Theyve already destroyed Prophet SAW wife Khadijah house in Mecca for a hotel claiming it was "necessary to serve the pilgrams and prevent "shirk"

Youve gone too far!
That's good it prevents shirk, you have people in Somalia going to dhuusomareeb for hajj. What do you think they will do the house of Khadija RA?

TekNiKo

VIP
That's good it prevents shirk, you have people in Somalia going to dhuusomareeb for hajj. What do you think they will do the house of Khadija RA?
Damn they brainwashed yall walle Saudi petrodollars have got a bang for their buck in the Western masaajid :ohlord:

Trending