Sufi Grave Worshipper Doubt: Call Upon The Angels For Help When Lost In The Desert

@Dawo

Do you believe that during the time of MIAW, the Ottomans and the people of Makkah were kuffar?

Takfir is an ijtihaad issue im not making takfir without learning arabic and reading sheikh miaw books first, furthermore even if the sheikh made takfir the dawah he came with is nothing new read the website i sent

Also Imam Ahmed made takfir on the murjiah some of the contemporary scholars do not make takfir on them was imam ahmed wrong ?

World

VIP
Takfir is an ijtihaad issue im not making takfir without learning arabic and reading sheikh miaw books first, furthermore even if the sheikh made takfir the dawah he came with is nothing new read the website i sent

Also Imam Ahmed made takfir on the murjiah some of the contemporary scholars do not make takfir on them was imam ahmed wrong ?
You would like to learn MIAW’s books? Here is an extract from one of his most famous books.

If you do not make takfeer on the people of Makkah and the Ottomans, then you are a kaafir just like them according to MIAW even if you hate and condemn the Ottomans and the people of Makkah:

"The second issue: To disbelieve in that which is worshipped instead of Allah, and this means to make Takfir (declare as disbelievers) upon the polytheists (Mushrikin) and the disavowal from them and that which they worship alongside Allah.
So whoever does not make Takfir upon the polytheists of the turkish state (i.e. the Ottomans!) and the grave-worshippers like the people of Makkah and [upon] others from those who worship the righteous (Salihin) and left the Tawhid (monotheism) of Allah for Shirk (polytheism) and exchanged the Sunnah of his Messenger - sallalalhu 'alayhi wa sallam - with innovations, then he is a disbeliever like them even if dislikes their religion und hates them and loves Islam and its people.
This is so because the one who does not declare the polytheists to be disbelievers has not accepted the Qur`an. The Qur`an declares the polytheists as disbelievers, and commands to declare them as such and to show enmity towards them and to fight them."

Source: al-Durar al-Saniyya 9/291

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
@Dawo

Do you believe that during the time of MIAW, the Ottomans and the people of Makkah were kuffar?
IF they know that grave worshiping is haram and continue their practices then yes they are kuffar.

AND if you don't see them kuffar then you are also one of them

You would like to learn MIAW’s books? Here is an extract from one of his most famous books.

If you do not make takfeer on the people of Makkah and the Ottomans, then you are a kaafir just like them according to MIAW even if you hate and condemn the Ottomans and the people of Makkah:

"The second issue: To disbelieve in that which is worshipped instead of Allah, and this means to make Takfir (declare as disbelievers) upon the polytheists (Mushrikin) and the disavowal from them and that which they worship alongside Allah.
So whoever does not make Takfir upon the polytheists of the turkish state (i.e. the Ottomans!) and the grave-worshippers like the people of Makkah and [upon] others from those who worship the righteous (Salihin) and left the Tawhid (monotheism) of Allah for Shirk (polytheism) and exchanged the Sunnah of his Messenger - sallalalhu 'alayhi wa sallam - with innovations, then he is a disbeliever like them even if dislikes their religion und hates them and loves Islam and its people.
This is so because the one who does not declare the polytheists to be disbelievers has not accepted the Qur`an. The Qur`an declares the polytheists as disbelievers, and commands to declare them as such and to show enmity towards them and to fight them."

Well first of all shirk is kufr and the one who doesn't believe shirk is kufr can't be a muslim

but theres conditions to be met for takfir and sheikh miaw clearly mentions it here that excuse for ignorance is one of those conditions, you just got a random quote and believe he acted upon it when he cleary distinguishes it here.

MIAW said:

and as for the lie and slander, then it is like their saying that we make generalized takfir (of the masses), and that we make emigration (hijrah) obligatory towards us for the one who is able to manifest his religion, and that we make takfir of the one who does not make takfir and who does not fight, and multiple times the likes of this (type of lying and slander). All of this is from lying and slander by which they hinder the people from the deen of Allaah and His Messenger. And when it is the case that we do not make takfir of the one who worships the idol (i.e. tomb) which is on the grave of Abd al-Qadir, and the idol which is on the grave of Ahmad al-Badawi and their likes, due to their ignorance, and the absence of the one to notify them (of their opposition), then how could we make takfirof the one who does not associate partners with Allaah, when he does not emigrate to us and who does not make takfir and does not fight? "Glory be to you (O Lord), this is a mighty slander." (24:16)

[Fatawaa wa masaali 4/11]

World

VIP
IF they know that grave worshiping is haram and continue their practices then yes they are kuffar.

AND if you don't see them kuffar then you are also one of them
Before the time of MIAW, there was not one single scholar that considered the actions of the Muslims who you say were “grave worshipping” as shirk akbar.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Before the time of MIAW, there was not one single scholar that considered the actions of the Muslims who you refer to as “grave worshipping” as shirk akbar.
Because it was the ummah dark age, so we call him the true reviver of faith

What do you mean?

I discussed it here

now I haven't read this Divine Lightning book and I'm not going to lie about that....

but here is the article on Arabic Wikipedia about the book

and I'm not great at Arabic... I am trying to learn Arabic but I am not fluent in Arabic or anything like that....

but if we take the beginning of the article on the Divine Lighting book and we run it through Google translate

here is what we get:

Divine Thunderbolts in Response to Wahhabism is a book written by Sulaiman bin Abdul Wahhab in which he responded to the ideas and suspicions of his brother Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, in which he revealed that his father and sheikhs were speculating that he would be among the people of aberration and delusion, because they saw his words, actions and tendencies in many issues, And his contradiction with the imams of the religion and the consensus of Muslims, and his atonement of the believers, so he claimed that visiting the kindergarten of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, and invoking him and the prophets, saints and righteous people, and visiting their graves is shirk. And that the call of the Prophet when begging for him is shirk, and likewise the call of other prophets, saints and righteous people when begging for them is shirk. [1]

Before the time of MIAW, there was not one single scholar that considered the actions of the Muslims who you say were “grave worshipping” as shirk akbar.

that website i sent shows scholars hundreds of years before muhammad ibn abdul wahhab and ibn taymiyyah saying same thing they said does that mean those scholars before them are "wahhabi"

The amount of mental gymnastics here to defend a clear Takfiri Khariji and a filthy criminal is shocking to see. May Allah give justice to all the families and innocents mercilessly killed by MIAW and his filthy gang of Khawarij.

@Dawo May Allah bless you on your journey in learning Arabic so you could read the texts for yourself and hopefully you’ll understand why MIAW is such a controversial figure.

The amount of mental gymnastics here to defend a clear Takfiri Khariji and a filthy criminal is shocking to see. May Allah give justice to all the families and innocents mercilessly killed by MIAW and his filthy gang of Khawarij.

@Dawo May Allah bless you on your journey in learning Arabic so you could read the texts for yourself and hopefully you’ll understand why MIAW is such a controversial figure.

At the end of the day my main point under all of this back and forth is i am holding my tongue against scholars, scholars criticise each other because they can they have knowledge and as we all know the differences of opinions amongst scholars are valid ikhtilaaf.

for example sheikh Ibn baaz was a mufti scholar for the oppressive and decieving saudi regime i am against the saudi government but no way would i attack sheikh ibn baaz or sheikh uthaymeen because who im i ? im a layman who doesn't know arabic so what gives me the right to attack scholars of ahlul sunnah who are 10x more knowledgeable than most people alive.

the same concept can be used on all scholars of ahlul sunnah past and present

reer

VIP

durar suniya was writtien by wadaad la oran jiray abdurahman mohamed qasim https://www.noor-book.com/en/ebook-الدرر-السنيه-في-ال-النجديه--pdf

reer

VIP
so whosoever doesnt to takfir on mushrikiinta ka tirsan dowladda turkida iyo kuwii qabuuraha caabuda sidii reer makka iyo kuwa kale from whom saalixiinta caabuda oo shirki geliyay booska tawxiidka iyo sunnadi rasuulka calayhi salatu wa salam ku badashay bidca so he is gaal like them......

mmmmm.jpg

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I discussed it here
Sheikh Suleiman bin Abd al-Wahhab is the brother of the reformer Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab - may God have mercy on them - and just as the enemies and opponents of the da'wah have slandered Sheikh Muhammad many fabrications as he - may God have mercy on him - in his messages and disavowed what was attributed to him, the two sheikhs: Masoud Al-Nadawi - may God have mercy on him - In his book ((Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab is a reformer who is oppressed and slandered)), which came out in the first order in the Urdu language and then translated into several languages, and Sheikh Ahmad bin Hajar Al Tami al-Qadi previously in Qatar in his book: Refuting the words of the Hanbali slanderers and the Salafists have responded and refuted the lies on The Sheikh’s call, including calling it Wahhabism, because Wahhabism is an external group Badhiyyah attributed to Abd al-Wahhab bin Abd al-Rahman bin Rustam al-External al-Abadi, who died in 197 AH on a novel and in 205 AH on another novel in North Africa. As a matter of alienation and separation between Muslims.

And Sheikh Suleiman bin Abd al-Wahhab, wanted the people of falsehood to climb on his shoulder by lying to him, and made him a vehicle to defend their passions and falsehood, so they attributed to him two books from which he is innocent: Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab)), this is what his knowledge has reached us,And the desires of the people of passions may have been increased by other books as they like, they also said about his father that he opposed his son Muhammad in his call, and it is known that many of the students of knowledge in Najd, Al-Ahsa and others, including Sheikh Suleiman bin Abdul Wahhab, stopped responding to the call until they were fulfilled From the caller and what he calls for, and this was accomplished through correspondence, debates and questioning, so the sincere truth seeker responded to his purpose, and he persisted in the one whose heart was not softened,And whoever had some suspicions, but not one of the scholars, we find responses and writings except what was attributed to Solomon, and by following up on the situation, the environment and the clues, I became convinced that the books attributed to Suleiman ibn Abd al-Wahhab are untrue, and it is a slander against him in order to purify those who have whims and desires. It is not based on a text from the Book of God, nor the Sunnah of the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, nor an opinion that was said or worked by the predecessor of the nation in the favorable centuries that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, told that it was the best of the centuries after him, and it was adopted after God in my conviction. Those are clues including:

reer

VIP
Sheikh Suleiman bin Abd al-Wahhab is the brother of the reformer Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab - may God have mercy on them - and just as the enemies and opponents of the da'wah have slandered Sheikh Muhammad many fabrications as he - may God have mercy on him - in his messages and disavowed what was attributed to him, the two sheikhs: Masoud Al-Nadawi - may God have mercy on him - In his book ((Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab is a reformer who is oppressed and slandered)), which came out in the first order in the Urdu language and then translated into several languages, and Sheikh Ahmad bin Hajar Al Tami al-Qadi previously in Qatar in his book: Refuting the words of the Hanbali slanderers and the Salafists have responded and refuted the lies on The Sheikh’s call, including calling it Wahhabism, because Wahhabism is an external group Badhiyyah attributed to Abd al-Wahhab bin Abd al-Rahman bin Rustam al-External al-Abadi, who died in 197 AH on a novel and in 205 AH on another novel in North Africa. As a matter of alienation and separation between Muslims.
insha Allah i will name my future son abdul wahab and my grandson mohamed so he is mohamed ina abdul wahab just like the great sufi/bidca annihilator.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
1 - The Sheikh's messages and his responses to those who oppose the call did not include Sheikh Suleiman's name, as they said: One of those opposing him is his brother Suleiman, and since his name was not mentioned in the responses, he is one of those whom the truth became clear at an early time and he responded, as is evident from his messages is to some of the sheikhs who The truth was evident in front of them, so they responded after they learned its truth and the truth of the one who called for it, namely Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab - may God have mercy on him -, and Suleiman, who responded early and joined his brother in Ad Diriyah at the beginning, because their disagreement did not touch the essence.

2 - Those interested in the sheikh’s call deny these books attributed to Sheikh Suleiman in response to his brother, and they explain that the intent is to increase alienation by confirming that his brother, who is the closest to him, denied him, while the reality is that he followed him and a delegation to him apologizing in Ad-Diriyah.

3 - Sheikh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab died in 1206 AH, and Sheikh Suleiman bin Abd al-Wahhab died on Rajab 17 in the year 1208 AH, as Ibn Laboun mentioned in his history, and the title of Wahhabism did not succeed by launching him on the sheikh’s call, except at the start of the Egyptian-Turkish campaigns against this state led by Ibrahim Pasha And after the death of the two sheikhs, the evidence is that Sheikh Muhammad’s European contemporary Nei Boer did not use the term Wahhabism in the first place. Masoud al-Nadwi says about him: It appears from this that the term Wahhabism was not known to that time, but it is called even though it expresses the new doctrine of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab: in Muhammadiyah and that the first mention of Wahhabism among their scholars came with Burley Hart, New Religion, the Sheikh’s call for a new religion that came The Hijaz after the conquest of Muhammad Ali in the year 1229 AH as stated by the Egyptian historian Al-Jabarti, may God have mercy on him, and it was mentioned in the name of Wahhabism in the writings of Orientalists and Western historians accompanying the news of the campaign aimed at eliminating this new state that emanated from the island, for fear of the Islamic tide that renews the nation's religion Since the year 1225 AH.

4 - In order for those calling for alienation from this call to prove what they are calling for, especially since the media about it is weak and only reaches the part of opponents and those with whims, because they are the most capable of communicating with other nations, it is necessary for Solomon to wear a garment that fits with the goal that the trick was devoted to dressing him. To the call of Sheikh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab, the Wahhabism to go together in two parallel lines, one serving the other despite the fact that Sheikh Muhammad’s call is incompatible with the Wahhabism of the Rustamiyya in terms of belief, content, place, method, and the method of citing legal evidence, because the Rustamiyya Wahhabism contradicts the belief of the Sunnis and the community as is known about them among Maliki scholars In North Africa and Andalusia - before the Franks overpowered it - while Sheikh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhab in his call does not deviate from the doctrine of the Sunnis and the community, and his opinion on every matter is supported by the correct evidence from the Qur’an and Sunnah, and what the righteous predecessors followed, as is clear in the text and analogy in all his books And his letters.
As for Suleiman, a different opinion was not known about him, neither in the sheikh nor in his call, and the opponents of Sheikh Muhammad, according to the many letters, did not mention the opinion of Sheikh Suleiman that contradicts what his brother walked on, and if they knew something about him and they were attached to it, they would mention it as proof .. But the opposite is true. Readers will also see later in this research: an example of his letters supporting the call of the Sheikh and the scholars to some students of knowledge to join it and explain its merits.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
5- And another presumption, because Sheikh Suleiman bin Abdul Wahhab disagreed with his brother was at the beginning of Sheikh Muhammad’s command, and at that time the responses did not go beyond the word of mouth at the beginning of Sheikh Muhammad’s command, and Muhammad Ibn Ghannam - may God have mercy on him - monitored this in his history and he contemplated them together, and he died soon after them. He mentions something from that, although he mentioned the opponents of Sheikh Muhammad in his call, and he did not mention the sheikhs Ahmed bin Muhammad al-Tuwaijri, and Ahmad and Muhammad, the sons of Othman bin Shabana, and they were among them and Sheikh Suleiman correspondence about the invitation and they were stopped at the beginning until they knew its sincerity and supported it as it can be seen From their exchanged letters, and we will supply some of them within the limits of what is suitable for him.

6- On the other hand, the word Wahhabism in its correct linguistic position is attributed to their father Abd al-Wahhab together, and Sulayman cannot have the innovation in giving this name to his brother’s call because he knows the significance of the Arabic language, just as he did not know that their father Abd al-Wahhab took this percentage, and from On the one hand, he did not respond to his father, and he realizes that the ratio is wrong because it is from the proportion of something to other than its origin, so we cannot say to Makki that he is civilian, nor to the Moroccan that he is Indian. He does not deceive Sheikh Suleiman bin Abdul-Wahhab, if he was the author of the response really, but if the response was tucked into him - and this is more likely to me - then the ignorance of the fabricator makes him fall into more informative slips than that.

And we said in the third context: Evidence that everyone who wrote was for a reason to be pushed to him, and the purpose of his intention is or directed to him to achieve a purpose around this invitation, as they see one of the most important things that must be highlighted by the opposition of the Sheikh of the people of Najd when they were caught in Iraq, in the Levant, in Egypt and elsewhere The sayings of people who Nuaa the call, as it appears from the responses of Ibn Zarzis and others ,,
Rather, the example of this is a mirdid al-Murad who went to Yemen in the year 1170 AH and then returned to Makkah and placed a muhaddah in the Haram, and Sheikh Abdullah bin Bassam said about him: “The intention is that this man and his ilk who opposed the reformist call are the ones who distorted its reputation and affixed lies to it and forged false propaganda on it, until Deceived by those who do not know their truth and do not inform their solution,
It was thrown by the hostility, from one arc, either from the envious, or from the deceived, deceived, or from the enemies of reform and religion until the Ottoman armies invaded its backyard, and it stopped its course and paralyzed its activity by eliminating its proponents and the extermination of the rulers of the first Saudi government and the men of knowledge among the sons of the sheikh Muhammad and his descendants. ”[The scholars of Najd: 3/949]
Among them is Suleiman bin Muhammad bin Suhaim, who was mentioned in many of the Sheikh’s letters that he writes to the Egyptians in the Nile from the Sheikh and attacks his call. He left for Al-Ahsa and then Al-Zubair in Iraq, and he died there in 1181 AH, and there were his children.
Among them is Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Fayrouz al-Najdi, originally al-Ahsa’i, who was one of the scholars, and he was mentioned in the letters of the sheikh. Al-Othmani to eliminate and suppress the da'wah, and some of his students supported him in this approach except for Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashid Al-Afaliqi, who immigrated to Medina and knew the truth of the call, so he called for it as is the case of Sheikh Suleiman bin Abdul Wahhab and his three companions who were mentioned, and when Imam Saud bin Abdulaziz entered Madinah honored Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashid Al-Afaliqi, as was his custom in honoring scholars, and made him over the city’s district, and his efforts were evident in introducing people to this invitation, especially in Egypt after he inhabited it. In the year 1257 AH. [See famous Najd scholars by Abd al-Rahman Al-Sheikh, 228]
Among them is Abdullah bin Isa al-Musa, the judge of sanctity, who was mentioned in the Sheikh’s letters a lot, and the Sheikh warned people about him and his deeds, and he died in his country in 1175 AH before the spread of the da'wa and the expansion of its circle in the Arabian Peninsula. [The Scholars of Najd: 2/604]
Among them is Othman bin Mansour, who studied in Iraq and among his most famous sheikhs: Dawood bin Zarzis and Muhammad bin Salloum Al-Fardi, who are among the stiffest opponents of the call, and between Ibn Zarzis and scholars we find responses and disagreements about this call, and Ibn Bassam said about him in his translation: “The translator has hesitations in his direction. Al-Aqdi, so one time he follows the Salafi da'wa and belongs to it, and the other moves away from it and loyal to its enemies, and that is when Daoud bin Gerges, who decided that it is desirable to reach the righteous from the dead and seek their help, and so on, which contradicts the net belief, supported him and praised him and praised his method and read his book and praised his approach with a poem It reached thirty-six verses, and Najd scholars responded to it with similar poems with weight and rhyme more than seven. [Najd Scholars: 3/696]
Among them is Ibrahim bin Yusuf, who was educated and lived in Damascus and is from Ashqir, and he had a circle in the Umayyad Mosque and was killed in mysterious circumstances there in 1187 AH.
And many others whose names came in the responses of Sheikh Muhammad and his students, but we did not see a single response in which he referred to Sheikh Suleiman bin Abdul Wahhab's persistence in his hostility to the call, and there is no indication of a response from him to the sheikh, which indicates that the alleged response called in the name of ((the thunderbolts divine in Response to Wahhabism)) and the subsequent responses defamed Sheikh Suleiman in order to be stronger behind this on their intent with a peace they want the closest way to lead them to their goals, and in order to invoke Sheikh Suleiman in strengthening their suspicions and reinforcing their falsehood.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
If MIAW made takfir on tawassul don't you think he would of made takfir on Imam Ahmed ?

Also why did he praise nur al haytami the shaafi scholar? furthermore shawkani not only praised him but defended him from those who attacked him and refuted them.

Scholars who are more knowledgeable then you, well informed praised him and you expect me to believe you that they were influenced and his dawah is being "hidden".

in my opinion its your own misunderstandings that you're applying to his books because you are contradicting what he said in his book durar saniyah and his actions towards sheikhs who permitted tawassul.

We can go back and forth but of course you will deny, condemn and say those who praised him where "influenced" as if you have more ilm then these ulemah..

What do you mean if ? i'm citing his work from his book kash shubuhat, these are his statements, i've not even translated anything, it's salafis themselves who've translated the book to english. I'm merely quoting it to show you what his position was regarding seeking intercession, go and read it for yourself and see if i've imposed my own understanding to what his saying.

If anything your continued refusal to even read or acknowledge what he states in the book displays your level of bias in this discussion. Look at what bin baz says in the following fatwa.

Question:

Do the Wahhabites reject the intercession of the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)?
Answer:

It is clear to anyone who has studied the life of Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab and his followers, that they are innocent of this charge, because the Imam (may Allaah have mercy on him) has confirmed in his books - especially Kitab At-Tawhid and Kashf Ash-Shubuhat - (the belief in) the intercession of the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) for his people on the Day of Resurrection. From this it is clear that the Imam and his followers did not reject belief in the intercession of the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) and that of other Prophets, angels and believers, rather they confirm it, as Allaah and His Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) have confirmed it. This is what our righteous ancestors followed, acting upon from the Book (of Allaah) and the Sunnah. From this it should be clear to you that what has been transmitted regarding the Shaikhs rejection of the intercession of the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) is the falsest of statements, a deviation from the path of Allaah and a lie upon those who follow him. The Shaikh (may Allaah have mercy on him) and his followers only rejected seeking intercession from the dead and such like.We ask Allaah that He protect and save us and you from all that invokes His wrath. And Allaah is the Granter of Success.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Fatawa Islamiyah Vol. 1 Page 331

source: http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=1123

In the above fatwa bin baz confirms that miaw affirmed intercession of the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) on the day of resurrection but rejected it with the deceased. Meaning miaw doesn't accept intercession of the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) after his death.

To miaw and his follwers seeking intercession from the deceased at the grave was major shirk and this is why they deemed anyone who did that during their life time to be mushrik. Miaw is very explicit about this in his book removal of doubts and equates the actions of pagan quraysh to that of muslims who seek intercession. He says their action are the same and they're both mushriks.

There were many scholars who refuted and criticised miaw beginning with his brother Suleiman, some of his teachers etc regarding his positions and takfir of muslims. Why aren't you looking into them or acknowledging this ? Most importantly praising someone doesn't mean accepting everything from the one who you praise, you may praise him for something general or specific etc

Since you keep on stating how shawkani praised him etc could you list what exactly did he praise him for ? did shawkani praise miaw for his position on seeking intercession ? did he praise miaw for his takfir ?

Its funny how you accused @Omar del Sur of kibir

@Omar del Sur lacks knowledge, qualifications etc and doesn't bother to research the issues he posts about that are very sensitive in nature. For the most part he just links short videos from speakers that validate his own opinions. Take for instance this thread just look at the thread title
sufi grave worshipper doubt, he's accusing muslims of shirk and worshipping dead people without even providing clear cut evidence.

Accusing muslims of shirk and kufr is a very serious issue, those who aren't qualified should stay out of it so as to safe guard their deen and akhirah. We are all layman and should humble ourselves and always check ourselves as we're prone to make mistakes. Our understanding of the deen isn't great that's why it's important to not involve ourselves in issues that we're not qualified in.

It's kibir to assume that you're on the correct path while lacking knowledge yet have the audacity to declare muslims to be mushriks. Why is it so easy to declare a fellow muslim to be a mushrik ? My taalo to you all is stop rushing to takifr, there's a high price to pay in the akhirah for false and doubtful accusations of takfir.

Trending