SUDDEN & SHOCKING death! I think you’ve seen her on social media post. She was probably born in Scandinavia but settled in Xamar. Today she died there

Laagite

الداروودي
In Somalia there are too many fake doctors from Egypt, AUN. Somalia has no good healthcare. If you have a serious illness even diabetes than your fked.

I just checked her profile and she appears to be CBB Farmajoo supporter. If so than it won't bother me that she died.
You're a garbage human being and i hope inshallah the worst for you

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

She was pro Farmaajo girl and killed by HSM govt
:meleshame:
:yloezpe:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So the poor girl was allegedly placed in a rehab in Mogadishu by force. She suffered from a severe asthma attack.

Im learning more of her background.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Apparently her mon died when she was little. She grew up with extended family.

The family is saying that she had a Heath issues.
I’m reading between the lines. Considering the fact that she quit posting anything back in April. I guessed that perhaps there was mental health issues.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Land dispute is involved. Got it !

The Norwegian government must pressure the failed state of Somalia to investigate

So the poor girl was allegedly placed in a rehab in Mogadishu by force. She suffered from a severe asthma attack.

Im learning more of her background.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Apparently her mon died when she was little. She grew up with extended family.

The family is saying that she had a Heath issues.
I’m reading between the lines. Considering the fact that she quit posting anything back in April. I guessed that perhaps there was mental health issues.
Naah she has been posting live feeds from Tiktokk.as late as 2 days ago.

A harrowing read indeed. As per usual, the underlining causes of such cruelty is usually due to greed. Only Allah knows what truly happened, but I find the part in which her family member wanting to sell the grandmother's house and her being against it, a prime motive. I also have a feeling that this house has probably been sold already. Every single member of that family need to be questioned.

A harrowing read indeed. As per usual, the underlining causes of such cruelty is usually due to greed. Only Allah knows what truly happened, but I find the part in which her family member wanting to sell the grandmother's house and her being against it, a prime motive. I also have a feeling that this house has probably been sold already. Every single member of that family need to be questioned.
I wish the cousin reported Kamah being locked against her will to the authorities and intervened. I really don't know why het family members that knew about her disappearance didnt report

I wish the cousin reported Kamah being locked against her will to the authorities and intervened. I really don't know why het family members that knew about her disappearance didnt report
Because they might have all been in on it. Call me a pessimist, but inheritance and wealth especially in a poor society can unleash the worst of human behavior. I say this, because we've all heard countless of stories of family members back home selling the houses of their diaspora relatives overseas and pocketing the money. The siezing of lands and the petty squabbling of inheritance has become the order of the day in cities across Somalia. I believe their must even more to this story. Did this girl (May Allah give her justice) have other assets that many might have covetted?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts