SUDDEN & SHOCKING death! I think you’ve seen her on social media post. She was probably born in Scandinavia but settled in Xamar. Today she died there

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ina li laahi wa inaa ileyhu raajicuun

AUN

She was rushed to a Mogadishu hospital where she passed away.

She was her parent’s only child.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How did she pass away? AUN

She was ill for a while (which boggles the mind unless she was in no condition to fly out. She was an Scandinavian citizen. If there was no other obstacles from her flying back to Scandinavia then I think terrible decision were made. The moment you start getting real sick you gotta fly down to Nairobi first to get patched up. Soon after fly back to Europe).

Somalia’s incompetent health facilities will kill you.

For instance you come in for an allergy to a food a “doctor” ( he “studied” in China) will hit you with the wrong diagnosis to further exasperate your condition.
No malpractice. No legal avenues. You’ll hear the “doctor “ say to you “ her time was up..take your dead please “.

Last edited:
In Somalia there are too many fake doctors from Egypt, AUN. Somalia has no good healthcare. If you have a serious illness even diabetes than your fked.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In Somalia there are too many fake doctors from Egypt, AUN. Somalia has no good healthcare. If you have a serious illness even diabetes than your fked.

That place is hell on earth no matter what others tell you. I’ve been there every 3 years. You don’t wanna get sick over there.

I witnessed two situations where family members had to spent thousands of dollars to evacuate their ill loved ones who went down there for a long stay. These two different individuals called frantically saying “come get me. I am in dire straights. They killing me “.
In both cases the families had to book an expensive airfares. They then would wait till the person is feeling a little better. They then board a plane back to the states. As soon as the plane lands in the first city of the US they rush their family members to hospital only to be told “why were they giving them this medication. He had a kidney stone”.
on the other dude the US doctors told him that he was severely dehydrated but gave him psychotic medications.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

life is short, please use our temporary time to make positive changes, may allah forgive her sins.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Based

VIP
Was she assassinated or was did she die from poor health?? Why would anyone want to kill this woman? Why don’t they kill the real troublemakers on Somali tik tok

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Was she assassinated or was did she die from poor health?? Why would anyone want to kill this woman? Why don’t they kill the real troublemakers on Somali tik tok
It’s most likely poor health. The CBB crowd are the one’s saying she was assassinated for her political views by ‘moryan Muqdisho’.

If she was really killed for shitposting it's not just sad but to certain degree a perturbing development. I hope this is stays as an abnormal case.
:faysalwtf:

Som

VIP
She was ill for a while (which boggles the mind unless she was in no condition to fly out. She was an Scandinavian citizen. If there was no other obstacles from her flying back to Scandinavia then I think terrible decision were made. The moment you start getting real sick you gotta fly down to Nairobi first to get patched up. Soon after fly back to Europe).

Somalia’s incompetent health facilities will kill you.

For instance you come in for an allergy to a food a “doctor” ( he “studied” in China) will hit you with the wrong diagnosis to further exasperate your condition.
No malpractice. No legal avenues. You’ll hear the “doctor “ say to you “ her time was up..take your dead please “.
There's also many Somali doctors who studied in the west in Xamar, if you have money they can cure you but they lack equipment especially for complex surgery

Trending