Sudani woman defends Somalis against racist Arab woman who think she is superior to us!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could swear what that girl is trying to say is no different than what we hear everyday from our lovely resident xalimos that we simply “piece of shit” but since it’s arab girl that said it and included everyone all of a sudden is “racist”

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I could swear what that girl is trying to say is no different than what we hear everyday from our lovely resident xalimos that we simply “piece of shit” but since it’s arab girl that said it and included everyone all of a sudden is “racist”
War Naga amus.

She wasn't lying when she said Somali children are always up to no good and always finding trouble. I agree with her.

Bollocks. Our children are one of the most miskiin ethnic groups in the West.

It doesn't' help anyone dragging our people through the mud, especially when comparing us to Arabs who have been facing Allah's wrath for the past century for their perfected jaahilnimo.

Our children may be loud, but rarely if ever dangerous, threatening, or looking for trouble. You're a piece of shit for writing that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually got angry reading that wtf. How can you be so racist without any shame?
2298.jpg

wallahi I love our Sudani brothers and sisters. the love they have for us is so pure and beautiful.

@government why are your people so racist????

i see nothing invalid from what maryam said whats the fuss about it really we are loud and some are disrespectful its the culture... next thats why we shouldnt hang around arabs they cant handle the crazy somalis thrive on really

Status
Not open for further replies.