Sudani woman defends Somalis against racist Arab woman who think she is superior to us!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
That girl is racist but she's right. She was talking about Somalis in Minnesota, questioning whether the Somali kids in the Eden Prairie McDonalds were being loud and problematic or not. It doesn't justify the gun being pulled on them but they probably were. She said some other problematic things but that analysis was spot on. Somalis are loud and rude, both the degenerate kids and the fob parents (not all, but a significant amount).

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder

wallahi I love our Sudani brothers and sisters. the love they have for us is so pure and beautiful.

@government why are your people so racist????

Also Sudanis are racist af to Somalis. The only ones who are not are the BLM ones and those who grew up around us. Otherwise they are just diluted coon Arabs

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Also Sudanis are racist af to Somalis. The only ones who are not are the BLM ones and those who grew up around us. Otherwise they are just diluted coon Arabs

This is a false statement

Sudanese treat Somalis like a long lost brothers

World

VIP
Where is the racism? How is saying that Somali kids are always up to no good and finding trouble racist? At most, that statement is xenophobic and a generalisation.

Lmao sub-human big nosed animals really telling us we're up to no good. Is that why Arabs are part of ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc etc, killing people and ruining the world? Islam literally came to Arabia because Arabs/Bedouins were inhumane savages, they didn't know how to act and still do not.

Before an Arab wants to be an arrogant and talk about "b-but Prophet Muhammad", remember that Islam came to their people to help their savage and uncivilized culture.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
She said she was raised to think Somalis are this and that , so NO she wasn't just talking about the kids in Minnesota

She just thinks Somalis are all rude and animals basically

Anyone sticking up for the Arab lady in this thread is a self hater

Last edited:
Lmao sub-human big nosed animals really telling us we're up to no good. Is that why Arabs are part of ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc etc, killing people and ruining the world? Islam literally came to Arabia because Arabs/Bedouins were inhumane savages, they didn't know how to act and still do not.

Before an Arab wants to be an arrogant and talk about "b-but Prophet Muhammad", remember that Islam came to their people to help their savage and uncivilized culture.
She said she was raised to think Somalis are this and that , so NO she was just talking about the kids Minnesota

She just thinks Somalis are all rude and animals basically

Anyone sticking up for the Arab lady in this thread is a self hater
Arabs are xoolo. We ahould expel all of those rabid monkeys out of Somalia, along with their shitty acid-throwing, child marrying, goat-fucking culture. They are responsible for the current destabilization of Somalia.

Arabs are xoolo. We ahould expel all of those rabid monkeys out of Somalia, along with their shitty acid-throwing, child marrying, goat-fucking culture. They are responsible for the current destabilization of Somalia.
Ok abaayo I was with you until that part tbh.. :reallymaury:
The reason why Somalia destabilized is because of the war/tribalism. Arabs do have a part in Somalis wearing nasty jilbabs though. We don't want their culture

World

VIP

There is ISIS in Somalia (Puntland). And Al Qaeda in Somalia (Al Shabab)

Islam came to Arabs not because they were inhumane savages, but because of their noble attributes and the wisdom of Allah.

And when you mention the name of our blessed Prophet Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wasallam), you should add salawat after it. His name is not no ordinary name, nor is he any ordinary person. Don't disrespect him.

She wasn't lying when she said Somali children are always up to no good and always finding trouble. I agree with her.

There is ISIS in Somalia (Puntland). And Al Qaeda in Somalia (Al Shabab)

Islam came to Arabs not because they were inhumane savages, but because of their noble attributes and the wisdom of Allah.

And when you mention the name of our blessed Prophet Muhammad(sallallahu alaihi wasallam), you should add salawat after it. His name is not no ordinary name, nor is he any ordinary person. Don't disrespect him.

She wasn't lying when she said Somali children are always up to no good and always finding trouble. I agree with her.
ISIS/Al Shabab in Somalia is not as huge as in Arab countries. Islam did come to Arabs because of their uncivilized culture and they needed someone to lead them. Please let go of your Arab bootyclapping and just accept the truth for once.

And I always believe peace should be upon our prophet Muhammad, and I know there is. I don't have to say it 24/7 and that doesn't mean i'm disrespecting him

Waa waray, what kind of loser says such blatantly racist comments and claims they aren't racist. Be proud of what races you hate, don't be some coward and shrivel back when you get exposed.

Kratos

Sonder
ISIS/Al Shabab in Somalia is not as huge as in Arab countries. Islam did come to Arabs because of their uncivilized culture and they needed someone to lead them. Please let go of your Arab bootyclapping and just accept the truth for once.

And I always believe peace should be upon our prophet Muhammad, and I know there is. I don't have to say it 24/7 and that doesn't mean i'm disrespecting him

Arabs did have a civilisation though. There where far more uncivilised and barbaric people around during the time of the Quranic revelations, how come they didn't get a messenger sent to them? Those cannibals in the Congo forests were more needing of Islam tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending