Sudani niggas whipping each other wtf!!

Apparently it's for a wedding :dead:

"This is a practice called butaan (now only seen at some weddings) where the bridegroom lashes volunteers who step up to show their tolerance and high threshold for pain. "

Old custom of proving manhood and who is the tough guy in the village. In some north african countries, men use facial make-up to display their beauty in certain ceremonies. Cultures can be weird to us tech raised dudes.

Somali culture is elite though. Dates back to Pharoanic times and still looks decent from North to South Somalia when they hold cultural dancing events. I guess once born elite, you remain elite unlike other africans with bronze age cultures ruining our eye-sight and embarrassing us on the world stage.

R somalis viewed arab in sudan or some arab countries plus which clan are respected in arab world like daroods isaaqs or hawiye?

Most Sudanese people do view Somalia as being an Arabic speaking country, they know most Somalis are Muslims but whether they view them as being Arab or not I am not too sure as there isn't alot of Somali people who live in Sudan but if you do meet one they would most likely speak to you in Arabic, and I guess most would assume they are Arabs as Somalia is apart of the Arab League as they are taught that in geography in Sudanese schools , and most of the people from Somalia who come on Arabic news TV channels speak in Arabic aswell.

I don't know which clans are most known or respected in Sudan or in any other Arab country. I would probably say the Darod clan is the most famous due to Siad Barre ruling over Somalia for such a long time and he was from the Darod clan himself. I am speaking about the most known Somali clans from Somalia in the Arab world and not most respected, so don't come at me, accusing me of trying to put one Somali clan above another one.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ouch, that must hurt so much. I would advice them to to trade their whips and try firm handshakes. It works better and it’s not painful:)

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
One of the most known and most profilic slave traders in Sudanese history was actually a Jaali man called Al-Zubayr Rahma Mansur.
Thank god my sister's husband isn't a Sudanese from that tribe. He is from the Kenana tribe. Idk much about the tribe but ik they aren't weird people.

Thank god my sister's husband isn't a Sudanese from that tribe. He is from the Kenana tribe. Idk much about the tribe but ik they aren't weird people.

I don't know much about either like their history and where they trace their lineage, but I know most of them to claim to be Arabs and they reside in Kordofan state.

Trending