Sudani niggas whipping each other wtf!!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They’re getting punished for not identifying as arab

Apparently it's for a wedding :dead:

"This is a practice called butaan (now only seen at some weddings) where the bridegroom lashes volunteers who step up to show their tolerance and high threshold for pain. "

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Your statement is quite ironic and funny at the time because Jaalis are probably the most hardcore tribe in Sudan when it comes to claiming their Arab lineage
Are Bejas seen as Arabs.:wow:

What have you done to our Cushite brothers:tocry:

Apparently it's for a wedding :dead:

"This is a practice called butaan (now only seen at some weddings) where the bridegroom lashes volunteers who step up to show their tolerance and high threshold for pain. "

The video looks like was it was taken somewhere in a village in Al Jazeera state, where Jaali tribes are mainly located. I doubt the Jaalis who were born and bred in Khartoum still practice such odd traditions.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The video looks like it located somewhere in a village in Al Jazeera state, where Jaali tribes are mainly located. I doubt the Jaalis who were born and bred in Khartoum still practice such odd traditions.
What's your tribe.:mjohreally:

Are Bejas seen as Arabs.:wow:

What have you done to our Cushite brothers:tocry:

The biggest sub-clans of the Beja tribe in Sudan are the Hadendoa and Beni Amir, both of these tribes claim they are Arab but they have oddly been discriminated against in the political arena, I don't even think we have ever had a major politician who was from one of these tribes.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The video looks like was it was taken somewhere in a village in Al Jazeera state, where Jaali tribes are mainly located. I doubt the Jaalis who were born and bred in Khartoum still practice such odd traditions.

Interesting, so this is a unique Jaaliyeen custom :cosbyhmm:

Dodged this L sxb

Interesting, so this is a unique Jaaliyeen custom :cosbyhmm:

Dodged this L sxb

Sorry, my bad the video that you posted said it was located in Shendi and not in Al-Jazeera state. Shendi is also a Jaali stronghold. It's a small town in northern Sudan. Also, Jaalis have so many different sub-clans, I don't even know where to begin. Some Jaali sub-clans are claimed to be of Nubian heritage but they have become Arabized over time, other Jaali tribes claim to have direct Arab lineage from places like Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is this a traditional Sadomasochistic? Its like an African version of S & M

freaky stuff. the skin literally peels off at every whip

Trending