Sudani afternoon jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
sudan is totally an arabic country in every aspect but they black thou. Arabised,, the longest transformation any african country went thru, and thats cos of egypt near by.
Sudan isn’t a homogenous country. Some tribes Arabized some weren’t, but even the Arabized ones are culturally distinct from Arabs. White tourists visiting Sudan that've been to other Arabic countries are totally shocked by how distinct Sudani culture and social norms are so I guess that contradicts your post.

PS: no one on either side of the Egyptian border region is Arab, thats where Nubians live

@Asaana

Are you Arab or Somali who was raised in the Arab countries?
Neither, but I speak Arabic so I don’t care if someone labels me Arab

Sudan isn’t a homogenous country. Some tribes Arabized some weren’t, but even the Arabized ones are culturally distinct from Arabs. White tourists visiting Sudan that've been to other Arabic countries are totally shocked by how distinct Sudani culture and social norms are so I guess that contradicts your post.

PS: no one on either side of the Egyptian border region is Arab, thats where Nubians live

Neither, but I speak Arabic so I don’t care if someone labels me Arab

i know they distinct in some ways but still arab in most of their culture,speak arabic,dress arabic, dance with that sword like the arabs. food same in most cases.
if you sayin they black,yes i stated that already.
its like black americans who have the same culture as their white counter parts. same like most lebanese who genetically not arab but nonetheless arab.
its not genetics or color am talking about but everything else that make a nation who they are.

i know they distinct in some ways but still arab in most of their culture,speak arabic,dress arabic, dance with that sword like the arabs. food same in most cases.
if you sayin they black,yes i stated that already.
its like black americans who have the same culture as their white counter parts. same like most lebanese who genetically not arab but nonetheless arab.
its not genetics or color am talking about but everything else that make a nation who they are.
You’re disregarding all of my posts. Culturally they AREN’T Arab - everything from folklore to marriage ceremonies to social norms and expectations. It’s only the language, even the clothes is nothing like Arabs except similarity in the men’s attire. Btw non-Arab East Africans dance with swords too so at this point it seems like u wanna claim everything that isn’t spear chucking is Arab.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You’re disregarding all of my posts. Culturally they AREN’T Arab - everything from folklore to marriage ceremonies to social norms and expectations. It’s only the language, even the clothes is nothing like Arabs except similarity in the men’s attire. Btw non-Arab East Africans dance with swords too so at this point it seems like u wanna claim everything that isn’t spear chucking is Arab.
So you are Sudani? In Sudan there is large Haplogroup J presence which is from Arabia btw nothing wrong with Arabs I was just wondering how many Arab clans Sudan has?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Can you show me example of dancing with sword stuff many folk do that so that is definitely not Arab perse

So you are Sudani? In Sudan there is large Haplogroup J presence which is from Arabia btw nothing wrong with Arabs I was just wondering how many Arab clans Sudan has?
Yes, to be honest i'm not sure the exact amount of Arab clans. Nowadays people don't really go by clans. After the 1960s the country got more urbanized/suburbanized and people started marrying others regardless of clan so now it's not as straight forward. However I can say that Gezira, Nahr El Nile, and North Kordofan have the highest proportion of Arab clans - with the most authentic being in Gezira state. I would include Khartoum state but there's too many immigrants from negro/abeed lineages living in the ghetto suburbs not to mention people from Northern and Eastern Sudan (both non-Arab regions).

Can you show me example of dancing with sword stuff many folk do that so that is definitely not Arab perse
There's a lot of different kinds but here's one, it's mainly done in Eastern Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts