Sudanese girl frm the US in Cuba asked "where u frm" and replies "Sudan". Somali chick wouldve said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm full Somali, it waz a joke.

61RRE6T.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: dont know why im laughing so hard

dude who produced this? Breibart ?

VixR

Veritas
True, in my experience, where are you from? = what are you?

Like yesterday I was asking this guy with a clear accent where he was from and he replied, "Texas", so I let it go :mjlol:

Usually, when I've been asked that question I already know they're not sure what I am, and that "where" really means "what", so that's how I answer it or I give them a short monologue to avoid the usual stupid followup small talk questions.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True, in my experience, where are you from? = what are you?

Like yesterday I was asking this guy with a clear accent where he was from and he replied, "Texas", so I let it go :mjlol:

Usually, when I've been asked that question I already know they're not sure what I am, and that "where" really means "what", so that's how I answer it or I give them a short monologue to avoid the usual stupid followup small talk questions.

Can you further elaborate! What do you say ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want to visit Cuba before Trumo fucks up the traveling situation for us Americans in Cuba.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I get asked where I'm from I say Minnesota.

P.s

Minnesotans are polite they never ask you where you from. I got asked a lot when I went to racist North Dakota, Chicago and the cadaans would stop and ask me where I was from when I went to Missouri. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending