Sudanese girl frm the US in Cuba asked "where u frm" and replies "Sudan". Somali chick wouldve said

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
True, in my experience, where are you from? = what are you?

Like yesterday I was asking this guy with a clear accent where he was from and he replied, "Texas", so I let it go :mjlol:

Usually, when I've been asked that question I already know they're not sure what I am, and that "where" really means "what", so that's how I answer it or I give them a short monologue to avoid the usual stupid followup small talk questions.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True, in my experience, where are you from? = what are you?

Like yesterday I was asking this guy with a clear accent where he was from and he replied, "Texas", so I let it go :mjlol:

Usually, when I've been asked that question I already know they're not sure what I am, and that "where" really means "what", so that's how I answer it or I give them a short monologue to avoid the usual stupid followup small talk questions.
Can you further elaborate! What do you say ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want to visit Cuba before Trumo fucks up the traveling situation for us Americans in Cuba.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I get asked where I'm from I say Minnesota.

P.s

Minnesotans are polite they never ask you where you from. I got asked a lot when I went to racist North Dakota, Chicago and the cadaans would stop and ask me where I was from when I went to Missouri. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts