Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1596051028421.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Im somewhere close to the skin complexions as my nilotic brothers and many Geeljires aswell let's not even deny that, hence I understand what they went through.
But I can never understand and I failed to keep a straight face marwalba waxaan isku daaya in aanan dhulka ku suuxin qosol awgeed , waana is adkaya markaan la kulmo dad sidaas u fakira , waxaa jira
kuwa aad u fara badan tiradooda inta laguma soo koobi karo , run ahaanti waxaan ku qiyaasi kara in hal milyan ay dhaafeen weyna iga madow badan yihiin , walaalaheen koonfurta suudaan na way ka qaateen koobka madownimada, hadii jirkooda(geeljire) iyo jirka walaalaheena Bariga Afrika la is barbar dhigo .
Nin walba garaad leh ama caqligiisa ka shaqeysiin kara wu garanaya waxaa runta ah laakin ayago qowmiyeed Kushitc ah oo ilaa 6 kun oo sanadood jireen
sidee ay iska dhaadhacsheen qurufaadkaan oo ay sheegtaan isirnimada
nin carab oo saxaro qalalan degan in ay marwalba ku abtirsanayaan sida garac yar aabahood garanaynin oo kale
Geeljire muxuu marwalba is baahdilo
Google translate is not accurate to translate to English hence it's not a reliable source.

I have accurately translated myself and it actually did took some time .

Im somewhere close to the skin complexions as my nilotic brothers and many Geeljires aswell let's not even deny that, hence I understand what they went through.
But I can never understand and I failed to keep a straight face, I try as often to not faint due to cringing, I put up a normal face whenever I meet individuals that have these opinions,
There are actually many and their numbers are much higher , which can't be estimated thoroughly , TBH if we roughly estimate , they're approximately more than one million individuals darker than me.
They took the trophy from our South Sudanese brothers/sisters ,
that is if we were to compare the skin complexion of some geeljire and our East African brothers/sisters.
Every person using logic or those who can reason would know what's accurately true when they were ethnically Cushitic spanning from 6000 years ,
So how did Geeljires convinced themselves to believe in these myths and claim a lineage that doesn't belong to them.
They'd frequently trace their lineages to a desert dwelling eyraab , like a bastard child who doesn't know their father.
It's everytime that these Geeljires humiliate themselves where ever they are.

The article states that Nubians and Arabs hold most of the high ranking positions, what group are you and who are the blacks there talking about? Nilotes?

Yes, that is true. The Nubians and Arabs have held power in Sudan for the longest. The blacks they referring too, are the Nilotic tribes in Sudan like the Dinka and Nuer, people from the Nuba Mountains(they are genetically same as people in South Sudan), and the non-Darfuri Arab tribes like the Fur and Zaghawa.

I am Nubian.

Last edited:
I'd say the opposite is true. Appearance is more important in North Sudan.

An Arabic-speaking Darfur Muslim person will face racial discrimination. Whereas, a Non-Muslim Sudanese Copt/Egyptian will face no racial discrimination.

This is true, however Copts are still discriminated against based on their religion rather than their looks, but yeah nothing in comparison to how an non-Arab Darfuri or Nuba person from the Nuba Mountains are treated.

I smoked weed with South Sudanese , they're genuine people ,
I'm glad for their resilient struggles, self determination and becomimg a sovereign state.
I pray for Darfur's Independence .
No one deserves to be controlled by half mutts.

Who are you talking referring to you as ''half-mutts'', Sudanese Nubians have been in Sudan for centuries even the Arabised ones are purely Nubian people if we are really half-mutts why don't we look like modern-day Egyptians or Berbers? to theoretically suggest that intermarriage between the Arabs and Nubians really occurred. Clear your mouth and get your information right.

Darfuris and South Sudanese people ruled amongst themselves, the dumb Brits and Ottomans were the ones who clustered them into the whole country and labeled it as ''Anglo-Egyptian Sudan''. Darfuris and South Sudanese people are genetically different to northern Sudanese Nubian people.

I'd say the opposite is true. Appearance is more important in North Sudan.

An Arabic-speaking Darfur Muslim person will face racial discrimination. Whereas, a Non-Muslim Sudanese Copt/Egyptian will face no racial discrimination.

To add to your point, the article is very low IQ and makes it seem like its a problem of a light-skinned Arabs vs Black Africans, which is incorrect. Its tribalism. Your tribe in Sudan dictates your place in Sudanese society. We have had many so-called dark-skinned Arab Sudani leaders ruling us, Omar El Bashir for example, clearly looks like an African black man, no sane person in the west would claim him as being an Arab or light-skinned per se.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yes, that is true. The Nubians and Arabs have held power in Sudan for the longest. The blacks they referring too, are the Nilotic tribes in Sudan like the Dinka and Nuer, people from the Nuba Mountains(they are genetically same as people in South Sudan), and the non-Darfuri Arab tribes like the Fur and Zaghawa.

I am Nubian.
Who are Nubians genetically related to? I’ve seen many that look horner. :cosbyhmm: