Sudan where "black people are called slaves"

There's a film about Slavery in Sudan called 'I Am Slave'. The plot is about a Black girl from Sudan that gets enslaved by a North Sudanese family:
tiff-iamslave.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I smoked weed with South Sudanese , they're genuine people ,
I'm glad for their resilient struggles, self determination and becomimg a sovereign state.
I pray for Darfur's Independence .
No one deserves to be controlled by half mutts.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A few weeks ago, an Islamist columnist at Al-Intibaha, a daily newspaper supportive of ex-President Omar al-Bashir, who does not approve of women playing football, referred to the female football coach of the Gunners, a well-known youth team for girls, as a slave.
So they are talking about this columnist
How dare he say that with this face? :dead:
hqdefault.jpg

Qali

Certified Pimp.
South Sudanese people are some of the nicest people I met, my old friend's nickname was midnight he can camouflage in dark. They have very unique skin.
I was being sarcastic :dead: But yeah, SS people are good people. Their skin complexion is macaan:banderas:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This is why I laugh at black people who have tunnel vision on antiblackness in somali communities like antiblackness is not commonplace in nearly all black communtiies, especially east african ones. Habeshas wallahi qof ka cunsuuri badhan ma jiro, they call their madhows bariya and they look down on ALL africans who have been colonized.
Don't even get me started on Sudan, where they actively try and get their kids with Arab tribes to lighten their offspring. In somalia marriages are denied based on clans, but in sudan its denied by ethnicity and race and skin color, ACTUAL racism.
apart from name-calling, what harm have somalis done on madhows ? jarreerweyne is still a thriving tribe, and even though i hardly see a madhow in somaliland, i hear theyre respected well down south and dthey do a lot of hardwork.
but some black girl will come online and act like we're commiting genocide (which sudan HAS done on its madhows) and some dhayuus somali girl will cosign it for woke points.

Somalis are the LEAST racist east africans.
Do you see us put arabs on a pedestal like in sudan or tanzania or eritrea, where arab blood tribes are seen as royalty? In somalia arab minorities have had to flee, we dont even see them as legit

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I was being sarcastic :dead: But yeah, SS people are good people. Their skin complexion is macaan:banderas:
Im somewhere close to the skin complexions as my nilotic brothers and many Geeljires aswell let's not even deny that, hence I understand what they went through.
But I can never understand and I failed to keep a straight face marwalba waxaan isku daaya in aanan dhulka ku suuxin qosol awgeed , waana is adkaya markaan la kulmo dad sidaas u fakira , waxaa jira
kuwa aad u fara badan tiradooda inta laguma soo koobi karo , run ahaanti waxaan ku qiyaasi kara in hal milyan ay dhaafeen weyna iga madow badan yihiin , walaalaheen koonfurta suudaan na way ka qaateen koobka madownimada, hadii jirkooda(geeljire) iyo jirka walaalaheena Bariga Afrika la is barbar dhigo .
Nin walba garaad leh ama caqligiisa ka shaqeysiin kara wu garanaya waxaa runta ah laakin ayago qowmiyeed Kushitc ah oo ilaa 6 kun oo sanadood jireen
sidee ay iska dhaadhacsheen qurufaadkaan oo ay sheegtaan isirnimada
nin carab oo saxaro qalalan degan in ay marwalba ku abtirsanayaan sida garac yar aabahood garanaynin oo kale
Geeljire muxuu marwalba is baahdilo

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Im somewhere close to the skin complexions as my nilotic brothers and many Geeljires aswell let's not even deny that, hence I understand what they went through.
But I can never understand and I failed to keep a straight face marwalba waxaan isku daaya in aanan dhulka ku suuxin qosol awgeed , waana is adkaya markaan la kulmo dad sidaas u fakira , waxaa jira
kuwa aad u fara badan tiradooda inta laguma soo koobi karo , run ahaanti waxaan ku qiyaasi kara in hal milyan ay dhaafeen weyna iga madow badan yihiin , walaalaheen koonfurta suudaan na way ka qaateen koobka madownimada, hadii jirkooda(geeljire) iyo jirka walaalaheena Bariga Afrika la is barbar dhigo .
Nin walba garaad leh ama caqligiisa ka shaqeysiin kara wu garanaya waxaa runta ah laakin ayago qowmiyeed Kushitc ah oo ilaa 6 kun oo sanadood jireen
sidee ay iska dhaadhacsheen qurufaadkaan oo ay sheegtaan isirnimada
nin carab oo saxaro qalalan degan in ay marwalba ku abtirsanayaan sida garac yar aabahood garanaynin oo kale
Geeljire muxuu marwalba is baahdilo
I didn’t understand anything you said :samwelcome:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is why I laugh at black people who have tunnel vision on antiblackness in somali communities like antiblackness is not commonplace in nearly all black communtiies, especially east african ones. Habeshas wallahi qof ka cunsuuri badhan ma jiro, they call their madhows bariya and they look down on ALL africans who have been colonized.
Don't even get me started on Sudan, where they actively try and get their kids with Arab tribes to lighten their offspring. In somalia marriages are denied based on clans, but in sudan its denied by ethnicity and race and skin color, ACTUAL racism.
apart from name-calling, what harm have somalis done on madhows ? jarreerweyne is still a thriving tribe, and even though i hardly see a madhow in somaliland, i hear theyre respected well down south and dthey do a lot of hardwork.
but some black girl will come online and act like we're commiting genocide (which sudan HAS done on its madhows) and some dhayuus somali girl will cosign it for woke points.

Somalis are the LEAST racist east africans.
Do you see us put arabs on a pedestal like in sudan or tanzania or eritrea, where arab blood tribes are seen as royalty? In somalia arab minorities have had to flee, we dont even see them as legit
Sorry to break it to you, Madows were always seen as inferior through the eyes of Somaliweyn,
Apart from the original Somalis
But It's only these two Somali clans Biimaal and Ajuuraan who have treated them equally, it dates back to history we were the first Somali clans to raid Daarood/Garre slave owners/merchants and abolish slavery before these fucking Italians took the credit as liberators.

It benefited the community since they were skillful people ,
They worked in the same fields, congregate in the same mosque, eat together from the same plate.
We were taught about treating everyone regardless of qabiil the same way we treat ourselves, hence even calling our neighbours adoon were frowned upon , as it brought intolerance to the community.
But there were limits though intermarriages were forbidden
but they were respected as part of the community and even participate in local affairs,
compared to Mogadishu nor Gaalkacyo where they are lynched

That's why we are not against our African brothers

Trending

Latest posts