Sudan Reportedly in Talks with the US, UAE on Israel Ties

Should Somalia normalize ties with Israel like some Gulf countries did?

• Total voters

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Jews (when they live outside of Israel) are known as merchants and middleman minorities.

To be honest, the only Somalis who behave a bit like Jews are Somalis in countries like Zambia, Kenya (outside of NFD), Tanzania, and South Africa where Somalis are known as shopkeepers and being business savvy.

Yes that's why they ' NEGROES' are uprising against us.

Apollo

VIP
Yes that's why they ' NEGROES' are uprising against us.

That behavior always provokes locals.

Native Southeast Asians (like Malays, the Javanese etc) dislike Chinese Southeast Asians for their Jewy behavior.

Rising Anti-Chinese Sentiment In Indonesia

Jews (when they live outside of Israel) are known as merchants and middleman minorities.

To be honest, the only Somalis who behave a bit like Jews are Somalis in countries like Zambia, Kenya (outside of NFD), Tanzania, and South Africa where Somalis are known as shopkeepers and being business savvy.

Thats because there's no welfare system in those countries. They have to work or starve. The older generation in the west are left behind but most young Somalis in the UK are outperforming their peers academically and entering great professionals.

Its only a matter of time before we catch up.

Royalflush

novacane
ok but lets look at the bigger picture here
does israel really need sudan or uae or the arab community they represent. right now the only thing hindering them from bulldozing masjid aqsa is the support from arab countries for groups like hamas etc.

my theory is israel is using these small countries to build up momentum until saudi formally recognises israel. then it has supremacy over the middle east, with their technology and military prowess they would agree to defend the arabs from the iranian "terror". but in reality they would incite a sunni shia civil war

finally, israel would no longer need their overlord uncle sam watching over them like a "eagle". my guess is theyre promoting these alt left and khaniis agenda so they can trigger the right wing hillbillies and they can destroy each other, along with the virus and crazy national debt

and then its the endgame.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Its a tricky situation Palestine would be better off making a deal in Israel where they can get a sort of federalist type of situation where they control there education and media and that there refugees can come back with full citizenship.

They could easily become majority and regain control of the country slowly if they wanted. If your saying “how could they give up there land and sovereignty” the answer to that is they clearly have no sovereignty and there land is an open air prison the question is would they be better off if the fences were taken down?

Somalia should recognize Israel as we are currently a country that has hardly any friends and has almost been forgotten about. Somalia becoming friends with a powerful nation like Israel will put us on back on the map, our banks and financial institutions will become wealthier and Somaliweyn is more likely to be achieved.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Its a tricky situation Palestine would be better off making a deal in Israel where they can get a sort of federalist type of situation where they control there education and media and that there refugees can come back with full citizenship.

They could easily become majority and regain control of the country slowly if they wanted
. If your saying “how could they give up there land and sovereignty” the answer to that is they clearly have no sovereignty and there land is an open air prison the question is would they be better off if the fences were taken down?
You don't think Israel has planned for that? The one state solution has been around since Israel was founded it's not a new proposal and it will never happen due to the demographic element. The Israelis want to occupy Palestinians in perpetuity so they leave by their own accord and emigrate to either Europe or other Arab countries that's how they slowly took over East Jerusalem. The Palestinians have no chance of winning they are dragging out the inevitable.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't think Israel has planned for that? The one state solution has been around since Israel was founded it's not a new proposal and it will never happen due to the demographic element. The Israelis want to occupy Palestinians in perpetuity so they leave by their own accord and emigrate to either Europe or other Arab countries that's how they slowly took over East Jerusalem. The Palestinians have no chance of winning they are dragging out the inevitable.
I do think they thought of it I dont think there is a reasonable counter to that though. If they do join a one state under Israel how long could they uphold apartheid of a majority population that is there own citizens? If White European domination over Africa couldn’t be held for over a century what makes you think Jews could do better in the information age when people have far less of a gap between them.

I agree with you, its limbo that’s actually killing the palestinians. @Omar del Sur doesnt seem to understand that the one state solution is the only solution Muslims just wont be the head of that state for now :manny:

I do think they thought of it I dont think there is a reasonable counter to that though. If they do join a one state under Israel how long could they uphold apartheid of a majority population that is there own citizens? If White European domination over Africa couldn’t be held for over a century what makes you think Jews could do better in the information age when people have far less of a gap between them.

I agree with you, its limbo that’s actually killing the palestinians. @Omar del Sur doesnt seem to understand that the one state solution is the only solution Muslims just wont be the head of that state for now :manny:

Of course I'm in favor of a one state solution. There should be no Israeli state. If people don't implement that solution it is their moral failing but I have no doubt over the rightness of my position.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It doesn't matter if we do normalize ties with Israel or not. UAE and Turkey will ensure Somalia doesn't get in the way of Israel interest, so the Jews have us whether u like them or not, we are considered 'indirect' ally thru pressure they can put on UAE and Turkey.

It's best to formalize ties now rather then looking stupid before the world by befriending countries who recognize Israel such as sudan-uae-turkey.

Trending

Latest posts