Sudan Reportedly in Talks with the US, UAE on Israel Ties

Should Somalia normalize ties with Israel like some Gulf countries did?

• Total voters
Palastine has a higher standard of living then Somalis. They can go to good school, access to clean water and electricity. Have you compared the cities of palastine to Somalia one looks like a slum while other looks like a tourist paradise.

and so you want to set up the people in Somalia to be on the receiving end of divine wrath? with what they're already suffering? so they can have divine punishment on top of what they're already going through?

like I said- look at Apollo's avatar.

and so you want to set up the people in Somalia to be on the receiving end of divine wrath? with what they're already suffering? so they can have divine punishment on top of what they're already going through?

like I said- look at Apollo's avatar.
The last thing Somalia needs is to set itself up to be cursed by God.
why would a god care about the affairs of humans on a small planet in the vast expanse universe

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Omar del Sur
forget about these punks , they've been brainwashed by the jewish media.
these Tools won't feel a empathy when a palestinian home are geting bulldozed or slowly being made a foreigners in there own land.
jews literally have shaped these peoples perception of reality to make it so whatever evil thing they do will be defended by these types in the thread.
although @Apollo isn't fooled by the jews, he's just being nihilistic about it.

They are paving the way for the yahud to run the world from Israel instead of USA.

Once this happens Dajjal will appear, signs are coming so quick, most of the people in this forum will fall for the Dajjals tricks judging by the apparent.

@Omar del Sur pack your bags akhi don't warn these people they will soon realise.

When every Muslim country normalises relations with Israel, even if a state for Palestinians is not created, does Somalia join and normalise or do we stay and beef with Israel about a conflict that has nothing to do with us? I suggest we normalise ties with Israel asap , this Palestinian dream is dead

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
israel doesnt need to normalize ties with somalia, as there is no ties ther at all LMAO. somalia goes around breaking and normalising ties in one sided relationships, dont nobody gaf about ties with a failed state! this is the harsh geopolitical truth. the only time somalia is ever given geopolitical voice and relevancy is their seat at the arab league, and even then that group is virtualy defunct

as much as the yahoodis might do evil stuff, they played their cards right and have a succesful nation. somaliland would gain recognition tonight if the only nation that has the US at its knees becomes friendly with them. if US nd Israel recognize somaliland, literally no other country matters lol. them two are more powerful and influential than the UN who gives out statehood.
It's not lost on Israelis you are anti-semitic Muslims with almost no benefit it's not like you will host an Israeli base.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All they need to do is put a few million in government pocket. Remember when we cut Iran for 50 mil and the paid some Asian politicians 500 mil to do so. Paid by Saudi Arabia. Are government is cheap to convince. An yet they don't bother

They are paving the way for the yahud to run the world from Israel instead of USA.

Once this happens Dajjal will appear, signs are coming so quick, most of the people in this forum will fall for the Dajjals tricks judging by the apparent.

@Omar del Sur pack your bags akhi don't warn these people they will soon realise.

JazakAllahkhair

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
does it consern us no
do they care about us no
do we have the time and resources to go up against israel or even care no
do somalis have enough problems as it is yes
should we focus on our issues at hand yes
in conclusion
somalis are too poor and have too many issues they should be dealing with no point in looking at what other nations are doing if it doesn't present an immediate crisis to us.

Good. Anti-Semitism (the real Semites) is a pernicious evil that must be eradicated. I am ecstatic that at least some of the nabad diids have finally come to their senses. I did not think I would witness this in my lifetime. There is no nation that has been so badly wronged throughout the history of humanity than the Jewish people.

Guul Israel and thank you President Donald Trump, the greatest leader so far of this century. I am very emotional. History will be very kind to this beautiful man. Ignore the bullshit lying fake news propaganda. Anyone who regularly consumes mainstream Western news is a moron.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It's all for the show and nothing tangible really. Israel is trying to get ''Arab'' countries to flip like dominoes.

With normalizing ties they mean recognizing Israel officially and establishing official diplomatic channels like consulates and whatnot.

@Apollo It's political blackmailing by the Trumps government towards Hamdouk and his government.

Read this article that was published on the 25th of August.

Trending