Sudan military coup topples Omar al-Bashir after protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
This is a staged coup, Bashir’s first-vice president who was appointed in February is now the new president.

:mjlol:

Why are Cushitic and Nilotic countries the most unstable in Africa.

Niger-Congo and Arab-Berbers countries are the most table.

:hmm:
Congo is unstable & they're largely a niger-congo nation.

Libya is very unstable & they're a North African/Berber nation.

Apollo

VIP

Farm

VIP
What do you think of the events happening in Algeria?

I haven’t been following it too closely but it’s also probably staged the president will probably replace himself with a puppet and keep his inner circle in power and make it look like change has occurred.

Yeah, I knew you would say that, but besides DRC, the rest are doing better.

By the way, mainstream media is classifying the troubles in Sudan as echos of the Arab spring:

https://www.ft.com/content/f15e999c-5c32-11e9-9dde-7aedca0a081a

:lol: @geeljire madaxweyne is not going to like this
It's classified as part of the "Arab spring" because Sudan is an Arabic-speaking country that falsely claims the Arab identity. Likewise, other non-Arab nations, such as Tunisia & Libya were also classified as part of the "Arab spring", due to Arabisation.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah, I knew you would say that, but besides DRC, the rest are doing better.

By the way, mainstream media is classifying the troubles in Sudan as echos of the Arab spring:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/arab-spring-aftershocks-echo-in-north-african-upheaval-11555007144

:lol: @geeljire madaxweyne is not going to like this

apparently one of the echoes of this revolution is to ouster omar al bashir and his pro arab regime and to bolster ties with neighbouring eritrea which omar al bashir has neglected in favour of arab ties

what do you think @Apollo
oromos have taken power in ethiopia and have become the majority paving the way for a cushitic revelution their in a matter of months the wiki page sprung up
then the sudan revelution to ouster a pro arab dictator

:samwelcome: and they say ethno nationalism doesnt play a role in politics outside of Europe and america

Last edited:
I haven’t been following it too closely but it’s also probably staged the president will probably replace himself with a puppet and keep his inner circle in power and make it look like change has occurred.
I reckon a civil war is more likely to break-out in Sudan than in Algeria.

Algeria has a lot more to lose in terms of infrastructure & overall economic development if a civil war breaks out than if Sudan were to fall into civil war. Either way, anything can happen in both countries.

Farm

VIP
For some reason, i reckon a civil war is more likely to break-out in Sudan than in Algeria.

Algeria has a lot more to lose in terms of infrastructure & overall economic development if a civil war breaks out than if Sudan were to fall into civil war. Either way, anything can happen in both countries.

Sudan is definitely more prone to a civil war too many different ethnic groups, terrible economy etc.

Looks like ppl aren't getting it Sudan was one of the 7 countries they wanted to take out they've already accomplished their goal in Iraq with federalism and Balkanisation is imminent and they have their military bases as well as stolen oil they will sell on for cheap, Somalia with the civil war and then in 2006 taking over Mogadishu and putting the puppet fgs in power ever since 2007 hence why the ppl suffer more and more since sovereignty is a dream which will come true inshallah Khayr if unity occurs. But it hasn't fully happened in Syria as they only caused war not gotten rid of Assad and balkanised the state through federalism and they already took out Libya which just leaves Lebanon and Iran and Sudan for the time being.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why are Cushitic and Nilotic countries the most unstable in Africa.

Niger-Congo (excl. DRC) and Arabo-Berber (excl. Libya) countries are the most stable.

Dont say Arabo Berber, ARAB countries akhi they largely do not identify as BERBER

Dont say Arabo Berber, ARAB countries akhi they largely do not identify as BERBER
Warya is it every day debate North African identity?
:drakelaugh:

Lets just agree that North Africans are ethnically Berbers & Egyptians that have been culturally arabised to a certain extent and just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending