Sudan massacre. Humanity has failed Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
You are such an uncultured brute at times, compared to the rest of the world at the time those buildings are impressive. You won't find many buildings like that built thousands of years ago.
I agree for the Egyptian pyramids which were wondrous and far older, but these are brick stone huts lol, thousand years ago people had castles with moats and shit

Apollo

VIP
I agree for the Egyptian pyramids which were wondrous and far older, but these are brick stone huts lol, thousand years ago people had castles with moats and shit

So uncultured and ignorant.

There are no ancient buildings like that anywhere else in Sub-Saharan Africa dated this early.

:snoop:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Just because you're an ape from Southern Somalia who couldn't form a government for 30 years doesn't mean the rest of Somalis are like you. Don't insult us aabahaa cune. Low IQ is a southern trait.

Qaldaankid, u are also 68 kkkk
If u had higher IQ,u would realize no one is gonna recognize u:siilaanyosmile:

Look at Kurdistan, they have high iq. They know they wont be recognized so they are fine as autonomy within Iraq

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Qaldaankid, u are also 68 kkkk
If u had higher IQ,u would realize no one is gonna recognize u:siilaanyosmile:

Look at Kurdistan, they have high iq. They know they wont be recognized so they are fine as autonomy within Iraq

At least they are dedicated with their agenda and that takes a special kind of IQ.

Despite not being recognized. They've been relatively peaceful and stable for 30 years compared to southern Somalia that never moved on from chaos and barely have any central authority to govern their regions.

You cannot deny our differences. The best thing for you guys is to learn from us instead of dragging us with your dirt when we don't face the same problems.

The military are probably corrupted as much as Omar bashir. The president was kept in power with the help of the military for a very long time. Thus the job is far from done until they replace the whole rotten cabinet. I just hope that the one that will be handed the power to will rule with the country's best interest.

Tukraq

VIP
In my opinion; a strong dictatorship is better than an instability “democracy”
dictatorships aren't strong they just have differing levels of brutal authoritarianism, democracies are the most stable because they have the intreats of the people they govern as the main objective

In my opinion; a strong dictatorship is better than an instability “democracy”

I would say that strongly depends on whom is in charge. If it is a leader who is incapable of leading and serving his own interest rather than the country as a whole, then I would prefer the latter. In Sudan's case, the president is a shit leader and most Sudanis hate him.

Tukraq

VIP
I would say that strongly depends on whom is in charge. If it is a leader who is incapable of leading and serving his own interest rather than the country as a whole, then I would prefer the latter. In Sudan's case, the president is a shit leader and most Sudanis hate him.
all dictators serve their own interests, its always in the best intreats in the country that there isn't a dictatorship, so if a dictator truly wanted best for the intreats of the country, job 1 would be stepping down

all dictators serve their own interests, its always in the best intreats in the country that there isn't a dictatorship, so if a dictator truly wanted best for the intreats of the country, job 1 would be stepping down
Strongly agree. But I do think dictatorship might be needed in some cases in order for the country to succeed if it is a leader who will have the best intention for his people. But just for a limited period of time. I think that dictatorship did help somehow in getting south Korea to where it is today.

I don't think democracy will work well if it would be implement today in Somalia because our people are not that educated yet as a whole. I think constant changes in the government will hinder development of the country, as there is a big risk of an unfit person being elected .Politicians can easily exploit their voices with their fake promises for their own selfish reasons if people are not educated properly. I believe people should only be allowed to rule if they know how to.

Tukraq

VIP
Strongly agree. But I do think dictatorship might be needed in some cases in order for the country to succeed if it is a leader who will have the best intention for his people. But just for a limited period of time. I think that dictatorship did help somehow in getting south Korea to where it is today.

I don't think democracy will work well if it would be implement today in Somalia because our people are not that educated yet as a whole. I think constant changes in the government will hinder development of the country, as there is a big risk of an unfit person being elected .Politicians can easily exploit their voices with their fake promises for their own selfish reasons if people are not educated properly. I believe people should only be allowed to rule if they know how to.
democracy has nothing to do with education, its about representing the people, it would work well in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending