Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

@Asaana
Does al Burhan think of himself as a Rambo? It is as if he is sporting fatigues thumbing the air whenever I see him; he does not come across as a man whose capital, with millions of civilians at risk of perishing, is on fire. Is he serious about seeking a peaceful resolution to the conflict?

I guess so, first he was dressed as a cowboy and now this. I'm not even sure if he's still commander in chief. Announcing such leadership changes during war is very controversial so I guess we'll wait and see.

@Nilotic
Could you be a good chap, and take a deep breath whilst the conflict in the Sudan (North) is being settled? Surely, as a South Sudani, it serves you best for the N Sudan to be stable, no?

It serves the corrupt elite in Juba for the North to be stable and for them to continue lording over Nilotes in Blue Nile and our Nuba brothers in arms.

I'll adhere to your request and not respond to this thread beyond this point, unless called out.

Gold for safe passage: How a family of 12 escaped from Sudan
e94f8ccf-814f-4bd1-8407-1032055dc00b-1-1684862287.jpg

More than a dozen hours later, at approximately 1am on April 24, we arrived at the Argeen crossing. I looked on in hope as Egypt was a mere 10km (6.2 miles) away.

A long line of buses ahead of us signalled a crisis, one whose magnitude I did not foresee. The bus driver disembarked, summoning four of us women. He callously explained that, despite his earlier agreement, he could not ferry us to Aswan and that we would have to make our own arrangements. No amount of pleading worked to convince him otherwise.

We would have to find a new driver and vehicle to get to Egypt.

In hindsight, I believe he made millions running the same route, cheating many other women like us desperate to leave out of precious time and money. My anger built up as I realised that we were victims not just of a war economy that followed us to the border, but of traders during a crisis who exploited women’s unassuming tools in navigating a toxic male-dominated public space.

We need to bring millions of Sudanis to Somalia.

@Asaana
Does al Burhan think of himself as a Rambo? It is as if he is sporting fatigues thumbing the air whenever I see him; he does not come across as a man whose capital, with millions of civilians at risk of perishing, is on fire. Is he serious about seeking a peaceful resolution to the conflict?

I agree with the tweet. The ones that mention the kezan at this time is either a fool or subtly siding with janjaweed

Janjaweed broke into our house in khartoum yesterday. Nobody lives there anymore, we all left including my relatives but one of my neighbours saw these miltia breaking our door and entering our house and then exiting later. Probably broke a shit ton of our stuff and stole whatever valuable they found

Funniest thing is you still have these retards spamming fake pro-SAF propaganda from their apartments in cairo and they still believe the army is able to deal with janjaeed militia even though it's been 2 months since the start of the war. Everyone in sudan is aware that janjaweed has the upper hand and the army is inferior and powerless against them.

They're using videos from ukraine war and putting SAF logo over it as if that's happening in sudan. They resort to lying and deluding others about the victory of the SAF when in reality the only forces that's controlling khartoum now is janjaweed. Can't wait for dawlat al-dagalo bros

Arabic would come in handy this time around

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
They're complaining they had to leave their houses including elderly and children since janjaweed occupied their area, and saying that burhan should be ashamed for doing nothing to protect them

They're complaining they had to leave their houses including elderly and children since janjaweed occupied their area, and saying that burhan should be ashamed for doing nothing to protect them

Thanks heaps for the translation

I have some understandable animus toward the SAF, but they're significantly better than the repackaged Janjaweed, so it would be better if they prevail against those blood-thirsty animals

Just to be clear, I'm not praising the SAF -- especially in light of my people's experiences with them; they actually have some very unsavoury elements that the Janjaweed don't have, but the latter are completely wild and unrestrained with their Arab supremacist ideology

Extent of the destruction that befell khartoum's international airport, this time on video

Just to be clear, I'm not praising the SAF -- especially in light of my people's experiences with them; they actually have some very unsavoury elements that the Janjaweed don't have, but the latter are completely wild and unrestrained with their Arab supremacist ideology
Arabism ruined this country since independence. Within the root of every sudanese conflict you'll find that stupid ideology

Extent of the destruction that befell khartoum's international airport, this time on video

Arabism ruined this country since independence. Within the root of every sudanese conflict you'll find that stupid ideology
Trully tragic the amount of indiscriminate destruction being visited upon the public and the city infrastructure.

@Jun
So, you are Hamedti supporter?

@Nilotic
How come you do not speak Arabic? Another hooyo mataalo?

Trully tragic the amount of indiscriminate destruction being visited upon the public and the city infrastructure.

@Jun
So, you are Hamedti supporter?

@Nilotic
How come you do not speak Arabic? Another hooyo mataalo?
No I hate janjaweed just like 95% of sudanese people, but I'm also being realistic and not like the fools on social media who still believe the army has any control over the situation right now.

BTW that airport was complete garbage in everything, I was there 2 months ago and the ventilation wasn't even working, it's overcrowded dirty and the services are non-existent, hopefully they build a new one whenever things stabilize again

Dinkaism is doing the same thing in South Sudan; 40% of the population account for over 70% of the 'Government' -- and that's a recipe for disaster.

Once we resolve our border disputes, I would be all in favour of establishing good ties

Thanks for your honesty and moral integrity

Trending

Latest posts